We are visiting Chicago in late July and are staying at the Hyatt Regency on the Chicago Riverwalk. I was curious how the Chicago Water Taxi worked. For instance, if we boarded on Michigan Avenue, would it take us all the way the Chinatown? Or do the boats just do small segments of the river and you have to hop off and reboard another one for the remaining distance? Honestly, we probably won't get off at Chinatown, just wanting to do as much length of the river as possible.
Chicago water taxi question
- 1 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 2 Help with NYC transit
- 3 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 4 Boston Area College Tour
- 5 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 6 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 7 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 8 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 9 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 10 build a nice website
- 11 Red Leather Sofa
- 12 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 13 Albuquerque to Denver
- 14 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 15 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 16 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 17 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 18 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 19 Using public transit in San Diego
- 20 Williamsburg VA
- 21 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 22 A Visit to Charleston
- 23 Restos in Boca Raton
- 24 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 25 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it