We are visiting Chicago in late July and are staying at the Hyatt Regency on the Chicago Riverwalk. I was curious how the Chicago Water Taxi worked. For instance, if we boarded on Michigan Avenue, would it take us all the way the Chinatown? Or do the boats just do small segments of the river and you have to hop off and reboard another one for the remaining distance? Honestly, we probably won't get off at Chinatown, just wanting to do as much length of the river as possible.
Chicago water taxi question
View all United States activity »
- 1 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 2 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 3 Fripp island
- 4 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 5 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 6 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 7 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 8 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 9 Where should I move to?
- 10 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 11 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 12 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 13 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Hotel near Public Theater
- 19 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 20 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013