We are visiting Chicago in late July and are staying at the Hyatt Regency on the Chicago Riverwalk. I was curious how the Chicago Water Taxi worked. For instance, if we boarded on Michigan Avenue, would it take us all the way the Chinatown? Or do the boats just do small segments of the river and you have to hop off and reboard another one for the remaining distance? Honestly, we probably won't get off at Chinatown, just wanting to do as much length of the river as possible.
Chicago water taxi question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston/Fenway park
- 2 California self drive trip
- 3 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 4 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 5 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 6 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 7 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 8 Timeshare Nightmares
- 9 New York City Restaurants
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 11 10 day trip to California
- 12 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 13 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 14 Drive along the Columbia River
- 15 Wine Country Picnic
- 16 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 17 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 18 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 19 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 20 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 21 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 22 Where to go in Maine?
- 23 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~