Can someone please suggest a nice walkable neighborhood not too far from downtown Chicago. I mean one that has some eclectic storefront shops (2nd hand even), pubs and is “safe”. My wife and I love to walk and years ago we did it in an area that might have been out on Clark or Halsted? Or is it the Goose Island area? We will take a cab out that way from our hotel downtown but just wanted to see something other than what’s on the Michigan Avenue corridor. Thanks in advance!
Chicago walking neighborhoods
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 san diego or nearby area
- 2 Thank goodness for this service!
- 3 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 4 Texas
- 5 Los Angeles day trips
- 6 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 7 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 8 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 9 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 10 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 11 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 12 Self guided White House tour
- 13 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 14 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 15 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 16 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 17 Northwest USA
- 18 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 19 middlebury vt snow
- 20 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 21 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 22 LA for a day and a half
- 23 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 24 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 25 What is the weather like in Kona in November?