Can someone please suggest a nice walkable neighborhood not too far from downtown Chicago. I mean one that has some eclectic storefront shops (2nd hand even), pubs and is “safe”. My wife and I love to walk and years ago we did it in an area that might have been out on Clark or Halsted? Or is it the Goose Island area? We will take a cab out that way from our hotel downtown but just wanted to see something other than what’s on the Michigan Avenue corridor. Thanks in advance!
Chicago walking neighborhoods
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 2 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 3 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 4 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 5 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 6 DC - WW2 flyover
- 7 Colorado trip
- 8 Colorado trip in early May
- 9 Cape cod and Acadia
- 10 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 11 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 12 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 13 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 14 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 15 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 16 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 17 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 18 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 19 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 20 First visit in New Mexico
- 21 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 22 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 23 Maine in latter half of September
- 24 Grand Marais?
- 25 D.C. restaurants for families.