Can someone please suggest a nice walkable neighborhood not too far from downtown Chicago. I mean one that has some eclectic storefront shops (2nd hand even), pubs and is “safe”. My wife and I love to walk and years ago we did it in an area that might have been out on Clark or Halsted? Or is it the Goose Island area? We will take a cab out that way from our hotel downtown but just wanted to see something other than what’s on the Michigan Avenue corridor. Thanks in advance!
Chicago walking neighborhoods
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 2 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 3 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 4 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 5 Visiting Denver
- 6 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 7 NYC theatre broadway
- 8 Visiting Denver
- 9 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 10 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 11 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 12 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 13 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 14 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 15 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 16 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 17 San Diego parks and attractions
- 18 Door County Suggestions
- 19 First family ski trip
- 20 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 21 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 22 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 23 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 24 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 25 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help