Can someone please suggest a nice walkable neighborhood not too far from downtown Chicago. I mean one that has some eclectic storefront shops (2nd hand even), pubs and is “safe”. My wife and I love to walk and years ago we did it in an area that might have been out on Clark or Halsted? Or is it the Goose Island area? We will take a cab out that way from our hotel downtown but just wanted to see something other than what’s on the Michigan Avenue corridor. Thanks in advance!
Chicago walking neighborhoods
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Universal studios/Orlando
- 2 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 3 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 4 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 5 First family ski trip
- 6 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 7 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 8 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 9 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 10 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 11 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 12 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 13 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 14 Alaska
- 15 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 16 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 17 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 18 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 21 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 22 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 23 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 24 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 25 Austin Anniversary Dinner