Can someone please suggest a nice walkable neighborhood not too far from downtown Chicago. I mean one that has some eclectic storefront shops (2nd hand even), pubs and is “safe”. My wife and I love to walk and years ago we did it in an area that might have been out on Clark or Halsted? Or is it the Goose Island area? We will take a cab out that way from our hotel downtown but just wanted to see something other than what’s on the Michigan Avenue corridor. Thanks in advance!
Chicago walking neighborhoods
- 1 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 2 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 3 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 4 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 5 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 6 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 7 D.C. in a day
- 8 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 9 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 10 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 11 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 12 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 13 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 14 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 15 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 16 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 17 Using public transit in San Diego
- 18 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 19 Memphis Tours
- 20 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 21 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 22 A Visit to Charleston
- 23 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 24 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 25 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?