Can someone please suggest a nice walkable neighborhood not too far from downtown Chicago. I mean one that has some eclectic storefront shops (2nd hand even), pubs and is “safe”. My wife and I love to walk and years ago we did it in an area that might have been out on Clark or Halsted? Or is it the Goose Island area? We will take a cab out that way from our hotel downtown but just wanted to see something other than what’s on the Michigan Avenue corridor. Thanks in advance!
Chicago walking neighborhoods
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 2 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 3 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 4 which river tour out of Haines, Alaska?
- 5 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 6 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 7 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 8 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 9 Miami Marlins
- 10 Florida or caribbean
- 11 Cross Country RV Trip
- 12 California
- 13 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 14 Northern California in February
- 15 New England September
- 16 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 17 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 18 Adventure Seeker/Artist in Seattle
- 19 Ackislander
- 20 Universal Orlando
- 21 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 22 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 23 Roadtrip in the deep south in August?
- 24 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 25 Portsmouth NH without a car