Can someone please suggest a nice walkable neighborhood not too far from downtown Chicago. I mean one that has some eclectic storefront shops (2nd hand even), pubs and is “safe”. My wife and I love to walk and years ago we did it in an area that might have been out on Clark or Halsted? Or is it the Goose Island area? We will take a cab out that way from our hotel downtown but just wanted to see something other than what’s on the Michigan Avenue corridor. Thanks in advance!
Chicago walking neighborhoods
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 2 culpepper
- 3 moving to florida
- 4 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 5 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 6 Hotel near Miami airport
- 7 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 8 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 9 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 10 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 11 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 12 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 13 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 14 Mesa Verde
- 15 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 16 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 17 Road Trip SW
- 18 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 19 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 20 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 21 Chicago trip
- 22 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 23 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 24 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 25 Santa Barbara, California