Can someone please suggest a nice walkable neighborhood not too far from downtown Chicago. I mean one that has some eclectic storefront shops (2nd hand even), pubs and is “safe”. My wife and I love to walk and years ago we did it in an area that might have been out on Clark or Halsted? Or is it the Goose Island area? We will take a cab out that way from our hotel downtown but just wanted to see something other than what’s on the Michigan Avenue corridor. Thanks in advance!
Chicago walking neighborhoods
- 1 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 2 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 3 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 4 Newport, RI Questions
- 5 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 6 Help me make a scentific research about American sheriffs
- 7 Around North America (cruise)
- 8 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 9 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 10 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 11 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 12 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 13 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 14 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 15 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 16 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 17 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 18 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 19 Boston and surrounding area
- 20 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 21 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 22 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 23 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 24 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 25 Using public transit in San Diego