Can someone please suggest a nice walkable neighborhood not too far from downtown Chicago. I mean one that has some eclectic storefront shops (2nd hand even), pubs and is “safe”. My wife and I love to walk and years ago we did it in an area that might have been out on Clark or Halsted? Or is it the Goose Island area? We will take a cab out that way from our hotel downtown but just wanted to see something other than what’s on the Michigan Avenue corridor. Thanks in advance!
Chicago walking neighborhoods
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 camaro hire in waikiki
- 2 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 3 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 4 How to dress in Vegas
- 5 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 6 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 7 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 8 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 9 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 10 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 11 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 12 charlotte
- 13 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 14 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 15 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 16 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 17 Sonoma or napa?
- 18 USA trip
- 19 Black Hills Trip Report
- 20 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 21 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 22 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 23 Cape Cod in October
- 24 Air Connections on Maui
- 25 Theater Historians