Can someone please suggest a nice walkable neighborhood not too far from downtown Chicago. I mean one that has some eclectic storefront shops (2nd hand even), pubs and is “safe”. My wife and I love to walk and years ago we did it in an area that might have been out on Clark or Halsted? Or is it the Goose Island area? We will take a cab out that way from our hotel downtown but just wanted to see something other than what’s on the Michigan Avenue corridor. Thanks in advance!
Chicago walking neighborhoods
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spring Break in Charleston
- 2 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 3 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 4 Charleston Airport Hotel
- 5 Berkshires
- 6 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 7 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 8 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 9 Sea world San Diego
- 10 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 11 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 12 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 13 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 14 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 15 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 16 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 17 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 18 Las Vegas in March
- 19 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 20 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 21 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 22 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 23 Clearwater visit.
- 24 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 25 Glacier National Park 10 Days