My daughter wants to go to a festival at navy pier. I would prefer to stay at a hotel out of downtown and commute in that Sunday then commute back out to my car. We will be coming from Indiana or we could come up from champaign. Can any one tell me an area to stay and where I can catch the el, bus, train whatever? Thanks
Chicago trip to navy pier
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 2 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 3 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 4 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 5 Road Trip SW
- 6 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 7 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 8 Yosemite Fire
- 9 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 10 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 11 Lodging - Yosemite
- 12 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 13 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 14 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 15 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 16 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 17 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 18 An RV trip along the coast
- 19 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 20 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 21 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 22 Fancy dining
- 23 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 24 Charlotte restaurant help
- 25 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?