My daughter wants to go to a festival at navy pier. I would prefer to stay at a hotel out of downtown and commute in that Sunday then commute back out to my car. We will be coming from Indiana or we could come up from champaign. Can any one tell me an area to stay and where I can catch the el, bus, train whatever? Thanks
Chicago trip to navy pier
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 2 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 3 Maui - Haleakala
- 4 Where to stay in Boston and how to get to Stowe
- 5 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 6 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 7 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 8 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 9 California San Diego area lodging
- 10 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 11 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 12 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 13 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 14 Kauai Garden tours
- 15 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 16 Utah 2
- 17 Las Vegas in March
- 18 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 19 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 20 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 21 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 22 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 23 Montana- what are must see places?
- 24 Orlando parks advice
- 25 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?