My daughter wants to go to a festival at navy pier. I would prefer to stay at a hotel out of downtown and commute in that Sunday then commute back out to my car. We will be coming from Indiana or we could come up from champaign. Can any one tell me an area to stay and where I can catch the el, bus, train whatever? Thanks
Chicago trip to navy pier
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado trip
- 2 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 3 Hotels near beach orange county
- 4 Daytona Beach and ??
- 5 Yellowstone Dining
- 6 DC - WW2 flyover
- 7 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 8 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 9 Savannah GA
- 10 Things to do around New York
- 11 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 12 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 13 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 14 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 15 Alaska- Best tours
- 16 Cape cod and Acadia
- 17 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 18 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 19 Grand Marais?
- 20 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 21 Coronado Ferry
- 22 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 23 First visit in New Mexico
- 24 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 25 Maine in latter half of September