My daughter wants to go to a festival at navy pier. I would prefer to stay at a hotel out of downtown and commute in that Sunday then commute back out to my car. We will be coming from Indiana or we could come up from champaign. Can any one tell me an area to stay and where I can catch the el, bus, train whatever? Thanks
Chicago trip to navy pier
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit
- 2 palm desert, CA
- 3 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 4 Houston in September
- 5 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 6 Traffic north on Hwy. 1 in Maine Sat. 9/20 midday
- 7 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 8 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 9 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 10 6 Weeks in the U.S./ London with Two 60ish Young At Heart
- 11 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 12 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 13 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 14 Scouting Mt. Dora, Florida
- 15 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 16 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 17 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 18 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 19 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 20 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 21 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 22 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 23 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 24 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 25 New York Trip