My daughter wants to go to a festival at navy pier. I would prefer to stay at a hotel out of downtown and commute in that Sunday then commute back out to my car. We will be coming from Indiana or we could come up from champaign. Can any one tell me an area to stay and where I can catch the el, bus, train whatever? Thanks
Chicago trip to navy pier
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 2 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 3 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 4 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 5 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 8 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 9 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 10 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 11 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 12 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 13 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 14 Key West Hotel in January
- 15 los angeles restaurants
- 16 West Maui Restaurants
- 17 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 18 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 19 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 20 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 21 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 22 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 23 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 24 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 25 Healdsburg tips