My daughter wants to go to a festival at navy pier. I would prefer to stay at a hotel out of downtown and commute in that Sunday then commute back out to my car. We will be coming from Indiana or we could come up from champaign. Can any one tell me an area to stay and where I can catch the el, bus, train whatever? Thanks
Chicago trip to navy pier
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A day in Dallas
- 2 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 3 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 4 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 Door County Suggestions
- 7 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 8 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 9 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 10 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 11 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 12 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 13 Visiting Denver
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 16 NYC theatre broadway
- 17 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 18 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 19 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 20 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 21 San Diego parks and attractions
- 22 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 23 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 24 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 25 Planning family gathering in Sedona