I am heading from SD to NY and would like to spend a few days exploring Chicago. I'm looking for suggestion for moderate pricedhotels not too far into the city off the interstate. Is driving in the city the only way to get around?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 2 Brooklyn why?
- 3 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 4 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 5 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 6 New York City Restaurants
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 9 WISCONSIN
- 10 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 11 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 12 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 13 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 14 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 15 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 16 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 17 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 18 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 19 Dining in D.C.
- 20 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 21 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 22 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 23 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 24 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 25 Colorado in the summer!