I am arriving at O'Hare Airport on NYE at 7 PM. I need to get to Wrigleyville. I was hoping to take a taxi - is traffic "heavy" at 7 PM on NYE going from O'Hare to Wrigleyville? Thank you!
Chicago: Travel From Airport on New Year's Eve
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 2 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 3 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 4 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 5 San Diego parks and attractions
- 6 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 7 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 8 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 9 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 10 Alaska
- 11 First family ski trip
- 12 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 13 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 14 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 15 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 16 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 17 NYC theatre broadway
- 18 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 19 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 20 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 21 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 22 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 23 San Diego grocery stores
- 24 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 25 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?