My husband and I are taking a cruise our of Seattle at the end of August. We live on Cape Cod, MA and thought that if we flew into Chicago, rented a car and drove to Seattle we could see some of the country. The problem is we only have 3 days. Is this possible or worth it? Any suggestions welcome
Chicago to Seattle in 3 days?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 2 best area to stay in san diego
- 3 Vegas hotels for families
- 4 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 5 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 6 San Francisco - mid October
- 7 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 8 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 9 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 10 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 11 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 14 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 15 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 16 Denver 1 day in denver
- 17 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 18 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 19 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 20 Burlington VT day trip
- 21 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 22 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 23 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 24 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 25 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward