My husband and I are taking a cruise our of Seattle at the end of August. We live on Cape Cod, MA and thought that if we flew into Chicago, rented a car and drove to Seattle we could see some of the country. The problem is we only have 3 days. Is this possible or worth it? Any suggestions welcome
Chicago to Seattle in 3 days?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 2 must see and do's in Maui?
- 3 New York City - apartment locations
- 4 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 5 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 6 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 7 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 8 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 9 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 10 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 11 Girls' Getaway
- 12 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 13 Car Rental in Sedona
- 14 places to stay south coast long island NY
- 15 NYC hotel/July
- 16 3-Days Driving from Denver to Santa Fe: Suggestions?
- 17 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 18 new york subway help please
- 19 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 20 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 21 Local Bus from Lake Powell resort to Page, AZ
- 22 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 23 Overnight at the airport or into Manhattan at midnight?
- 24 East coast itinerary for 10 days from Toronto
- 25 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club