My husband and I are taking a cruise our of Seattle at the end of August. We live on Cape Cod, MA and thought that if we flew into Chicago, rented a car and drove to Seattle we could see some of the country. The problem is we only have 3 days. Is this possible or worth it? Any suggestions welcome
Chicago to Seattle in 3 days?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 2 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 3 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 4 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 5 Arches National Park in a day
- 6 My Book of Mormon review
- 7 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 8 JFK Airport
- 9 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 10 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 11 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 12 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 13 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 14 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 15 Marco Island
- 16 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 17 things to do near Arches National Park
- 18 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 19 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 20 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 21 Breckenridge in October
- 22 EX-LAX
- 23 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 24 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 25 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!