My husband and I are taking a cruise our of Seattle at the end of August. We live on Cape Cod, MA and thought that if we flew into Chicago, rented a car and drove to Seattle we could see some of the country. The problem is we only have 3 days. Is this possible or worth it? Any suggestions welcome
Chicago to Seattle in 3 days?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 2 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 3 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 4 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 5 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 6 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 7 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 8 Boston & Cape Cod
- 9 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 10 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 11 Romantic destination in the US
- 12 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 13 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 14 Moving out of states from Florida
- 15 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 16 family road trip
- 17 Alaska Trip Planning
- 18 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 19 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 20 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 21 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 22 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 23 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.
- 24 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 25 Recommended Air BnB Somewhere Between Columbus and Cleveland?