Finally made a decision now I need help.I am taking my dog on a road trip, first driving from Chicago with a friend to Reno, dropping him off.then I have 12 days to explore the northwest. Should I bother with California coast or is it easier to go to Oregon coast, want to end up in Seattle and do San Juan islands before heading back down 90 to Chicago. Any ideas on timeline etc. I can drive about 10 hours a day no problem. Help with my itinerary.Ps I am dropping the friend off, not the dog, any dog friendly suggestions.
Chicago to Reno then northwest
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 3 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 4 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 5 A Visit to Charleston
- 6 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 7 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 8 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 9 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 10 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 11 D.C. in a day
- 12 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 13 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 14 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 15 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 16 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 17 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 18 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 19 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 20 Using public transit in San Diego
- 21 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 22 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 23 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 24 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
- 25 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles