Finally made a decision now I need help.I am taking my dog on a road trip, first driving from Chicago with a friend to Reno, dropping him off.then I have 12 days to explore the northwest. Should I bother with California coast or is it easier to go to Oregon coast, want to end up in Seattle and do San Juan islands before heading back down 90 to Chicago. Any ideas on timeline etc. I can drive about 10 hours a day no problem. Help with my itinerary.Ps I am dropping the friend off, not the dog, any dog friendly suggestions.
Chicago to Reno then northwest
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 2 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 3 Mesa Verde
- 4 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 5 California road trip
- 6 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 7 Seattle Hyatts
- 8 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 9 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 10 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 11 San Diego - wher to stay
- 12 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 13 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 14 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 15 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 16 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 17 Berkshires in late October
- 18 2 day in Adirondack park
- 19 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 20 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 21 NYC Clubs for live music
- 22 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 23 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 24 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 25 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL