Finally made a decision now I need help.I am taking my dog on a road trip, first driving from Chicago with a friend to Reno, dropping him off.then I have 12 days to explore the northwest. Should I bother with California coast or is it easier to go to Oregon coast, want to end up in Seattle and do San Juan islands before heading back down 90 to Chicago. Any ideas on timeline etc. I can drive about 10 hours a day no problem. Help with my itinerary.Ps I am dropping the friend off, not the dog, any dog friendly suggestions.
Chicago to Reno then northwest
View all United States activity »
- 1 NYC votes all cigarette bans and laws apply to "vapor" cigarettes
- 2 Charleston SC 3 day visit
- 3 Paso Robles, CA
- 4 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 5 Train from Newark to Manhattan
- 6 Transport between SW National Parks ~ 3 weeks trip
- 7 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 8 SFO airport changing terminals
- 9 Full day in Nashville
- 10 Skiing
- 11 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 12 Have you used Online Vacation Travel?
- 13 Kona/Lyman's Bay rental property?
- 14 4 weeks in Florida with 4 moth baby
- 15 Mini-Trip to Ashland VA ("Center of the Universe”!)
- 16 just me in nyc- dine alone spots near hotel
- 17 San Diego or Hawaii
- 18 NYE in San Antonio
- 19 SF Activities
- 20 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 21 NYC theater prefix dinner restaurant recommendations?
- 22 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 23 Advice on where to stay in Boston
- 24 Ocean Front Hotel in San Diego
- 25 7 days Road Trip Help. Really need advice