Open to any and all suggestions for transportation either public (train, bus) or rental car -
pros and cons for all possibilities - especially interested in anecdotal experiences (ruling out planes)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northwest Passage
- 2 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 3 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 4 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 5 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 6 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 7 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 8 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 9 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 10 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 11 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 12 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 13 Northwest Car Trip
- 14 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 15 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 16 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 17 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 18 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 19 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 20 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 21 Sonoma
- 22 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 23 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 24 Alaska cruise
- 25 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.