Does anyone know if there are any suite hotels in Chicago with two separate bedrooms, so hopefully not the uncomfortable bed chesterfied in the living room arrangement. I'm a single female, driving from Toronto with my married friends for four days in Chicago to see the sights and maybe do some shopping. Hopefully not to expensive, - maybe the $350ish range... or if anyone has other suggestions. If we do end up in a hotel taking separate rooms, any suggestions as to where to stay - we are all over 60, so looking for comfort, clean and close to tourist attractions.
chicago suite hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 must see and do's in Maui?
- 2 New York City - apartment locations
- 3 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 4 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 5 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 6 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 7 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 8 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 9 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 10 Girls' Getaway
- 11 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 12 Car Rental in Sedona
- 13 places to stay south coast long island NY
- 14 NYC hotel/July
- 15 3-Days Driving from Denver to Santa Fe: Suggestions?
- 16 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 17 new york subway help please
- 18 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 19 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 20 Local Bus from Lake Powell resort to Page, AZ
- 21 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 22 Overnight at the airport or into Manhattan at midnight?
- 23 East coast itinerary for 10 days from Toronto
- 24 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 25 Vegas,Sedona,GC,Page,Bryce,Zion