Will be visiting Chicago this weekend for a University of Chicago graduation celebration. Have pretty much explored Hyde Park restaurants. Would like to explore other Chicago restaurants but not sure where to go. We are staying with family in Tinley Park but need to return our graduate to Hyde Park after dinner. We will have a car. There will be five of us and we like most types of food but need at least a vegetarian offering on menu. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Upstate New York/Upper Hudson River Valley Weekend
- 2 San Francisco this sunday - photo ops, places to go by car?
- 3 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 4 Vegas-Show Recommendations
- 5 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 6 Driving along Pacific Coast at Night
- 7 NOLA trip report Feb 1-8
- 8 NYC Theatre Seating Opinions: Waiting for Godot
- 9 Big Sur?
- 10 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 11 Vacation for teens?
- 12 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 13 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 14 After New Orleans, now where? ideas for 4 days to spare after N.O.?
- 15 Road Trip: U pick 'em - FLA to Yellowstone or FLA to Maine?
- 16 Yellowstone trip planning help
- 17 Hudson Valley vs Berkshires - weekend away
- 18 Scenic Drive PhantomCanyon Road - Florissant to Canon City, CO
- 19 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 20 San Andreas fault near San Francisco?
- 21 A month i USA - where to go and for how long?
- 22 Surviving in Yellowstone . . . Camping?
- 23 need cheap motel, kahului, one night, car rental
- 24 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 25 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?