Will be visiting Chicago this weekend for a University of Chicago graduation celebration. Have pretty much explored Hyde Park restaurants. Would like to explore other Chicago restaurants but not sure where to go. We are staying with family in Tinley Park but need to return our graduate to Hyde Park after dinner. We will have a car. There will be five of us and we like most types of food but need at least a vegetarian offering on menu. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning to drive through Death Valley on July 19
- 2 Lake to rent a cabin on...anywhere in the US!
- 3 Washington
- 4 Utah National Parks Help
- 5 Amazing trip from Sacramento to Yellowstone via a 9 state, 4,274 mile scenic route..
- 6 best places to stay between colorado springs and snow mass
- 7 Newport or Laguna Beach, CA, hotel before a morning meeting in Irvine?
- 8 route 302
- 9 Exploring Some of Oregon and Washington
- 10 Have you been anywhere amazing between Sacramento and Reno?
- 11 The 45th and 46th State - Maine and Vermont!
- 12 Portland and the Coast - a Couple of Questions
- 13 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 14 Glacier National Park Late September
- 15 Quimby House Inn or Cromwell Harbor for lodging in Bar Harbor?
- 16 Kauai car rental puzzle
- 17 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 18 Boston
- 19 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 20 Canyon de Chelly, AZ vs Bisti Wilderness Area, NM
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Lake Powell
- 23 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 24 One day in Ft Collins with a 5 and 1 year old
- 25 Outdoorsy family visiting OR Coast to Portland