We will be spending several days at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Chigago and would appreciate hearing your favorite places within walking distance. Any cuisine or price range, but perferably local rather than chain.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 2 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 3 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 4 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 5 Relocating to the Deep South
- 6 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 7 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 8 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 9 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 10 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 11 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 12 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 13 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 14 south west family trip itinerary
- 15 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 16 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 17 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 18 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 19 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 20 wasting time around JFK
- 21 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 22 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
- 23 outside adventure Las Vegas? Food too
- 24 SF Restaurant
- 25 Best cities with Mild winter temperatures