We will be spending several days at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Chigago and would appreciate hearing your favorite places within walking distance. Any cuisine or price range, but perferably local rather than chain.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans
- 2 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 3 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 4 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 5 Help me with this
- 6 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 7 Oregon road trip
- 8 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 9 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 10 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 11 Weather in Chicago
- 12 Long-Term Parking Options Philly Airport
- 13 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 14 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 15 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 16 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 17 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 18 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 19 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 20 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 21 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 22 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 23 Dining in St. Louis
- 24 AR State Parks
- 25 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska