We will be spending several days at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Chigago and would appreciate hearing your favorite places within walking distance. Any cuisine or price range, but perferably local rather than chain.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 2 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 3 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 4 Martha's Vineyard area
- 5 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 6 2 days to do Denver/Colorado Springs
- 7 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 8 Alaska- itinerary and general questions
- 9 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 10 Your guy's favorite things to do in Door County
- 11 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 12 Returned from Sedona
- 13 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 14 Seattle to Oakland, CA in three days?
- 15 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 16 Centra Coast Wildlife
- 17 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 18 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 19 Western U.S. Road trip
- 20 Looking For Specific Accommodation Recommendations
- 21 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 22 Awesome Things to do in Door County in the Summer
- 23 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 24 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 25 Boston--Another Art Mission