I'll be in Chicago in July (yikes, I know, it was neck and neck, either July or August, both H-O-T I understand).
Hoping to get some great insights from the experts...
Kindly recommended day trip outside Chicago, or even, if it's more than a few hours away, staying overnight in another interesting area.
Usually when I visit a city I like to see if there's anything else outside of it that's interesting to do. I enjoy nature/beautiful scenery, other charming towns, etc.
I've been asking around and all anyone recommends is Frank Lloyd Wright's house. Is there anything else? (not that interested in that house, sorry)
Anything from a few hours out, to even staying overnight somewhere else, is what I'm interested in. Preferably via public transport.
Thank you in advance for taking the time to share. Appreciate your recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO password recovery CONTACT☎ 1:888:482:3831YAHOO Tec*h Supp0rt
- 2 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 3 Where to live in the North East
- 4 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 5 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 6 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 7 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 8 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 9 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 10 Restaurant Recommendations
- 11 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 12 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 13 JFK to Washington
- 14 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 15 Houston during hurricane
- 16 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 17 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 18 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 19 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 20 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 21 Maui and Kauai
- 22 Phoenix for the weekend
- 23 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 24 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 25 Christmas in Colorado
Chicago - Recommend good day trip outside the city or over-nighter?