I'll be in Chicago in July (yikes, I know, it was neck and neck, either July or August, both H-O-T I understand).
Hoping to get some great insights from the experts...
Kindly recommended day trip outside Chicago, or even, if it's more than a few hours away, staying overnight in another interesting area.
Usually when I visit a city I like to see if there's anything else outside of it that's interesting to do. I enjoy nature/beautiful scenery, other charming towns, etc.
I've been asking around and all anyone recommends is Frank Lloyd Wright's house. Is there anything else? (not that interested in that house, sorry)
Anything from a few hours out, to even staying overnight somewhere else, is what I'm interested in. Preferably via public transport.
Thank you in advance for taking the time to share. Appreciate your recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://bettercoloncleansingguide.com/slim-genesis-forskolin/
- 2 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 3 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 4 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 5 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 6 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 7 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 8 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 9 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 10 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 11 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 12 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 13 road trip
- 14 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 15 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 16 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 17 Florida in October
- 18 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 19 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 20 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 21 FLL to Key West
- 22 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??
- 23 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 24 Road Trip to ND, SD, Nebraska, and Iowas
- 25 7-DAY SOJOURN IN SO. CAL
Chicago - Recommend good day trip outside the city or over-nighter?