I will be meeting a friend on a Saturday evening, and would like to find a place for a drink (or coffee) & dessert or appetizers, quiet enough so we can chat. We will be meeting in the vicinity of Wacker and Michigan/Columbus. Even a hotel bar is fine, except for the Hyatt Regency, as this is where she's staying and she doesn't want to be inundated with fellow conference attendees. Thanks!
Chicago - Quiet Cafe or Bar near Wacker & Michigan?
- 1 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 2 Newport, RI Questions
- 3 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 4 Help me make a scentific research about American sheriffs
- 5 Around North America (cruise)
- 6 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 7 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 8 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 9 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 10 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 11 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 12 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 13 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 14 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 15 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 16 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 17 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 18 Boston and surrounding area
- 19 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 20 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 21 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 22 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 23 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 24 Using public transit in San Diego
- 25 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)