I'm traveling with a group of women to Chicago area. We will be staying in the Evanston area. Is there a piano bar which would be safe in that area? This is not a rowdy group of women.
Chicago piano bar
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Restaurants
- 2 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 3 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 4 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 5 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 6 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 9 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 10 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 11 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 12 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 13 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 14 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 15 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 16 Dining in D.C.
- 17 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 18 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 19 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Washington DC Metro
- 23 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 24 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 25 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast