I read somewhere about the Pedway in Chicago. Is it interesting as a tourist attraction, or is it simply a glofied subway connection with a couple stores or shops (like Paris has in some of its subway stops)? Thanks. I ran a search for this and found nothing.
Chicago Pedway - what is it?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lewis and Clark route
- 2 Itinerary opinions
- 3 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 4 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 5 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 6 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 7 Will have five days in Savannah
- 8 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 9 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 10 Need some shade in Key West
- 11 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 12 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 13 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 14 New England in the fall
- 15 Our perfect day in Key West
- 16 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 17 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 18 Mesa Verde
- 19 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 20 Long Beach Aquarium Trip
- 21 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 22 Paved bike path near Bryce Canyon, through Red Canyon
- 23 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 24 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 25 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers