I am looking to hire a car offsite from O'hare that is close to a local motel so I can avoid the extra charges that come with hiring direct at the airport. I would prefer a location that I could hire about 8am on a Saturday and return about 2pm on a Saturday as well.
Chicago - O'hare offsite car hire
View all United States activity »
- 1 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 2 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 5 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 6 Fripp island
- 7 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 8 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 9 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 10 Hotel near Public Theater
- 11 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 12 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 13 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 14 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 15 San Antonio
- 16 hotel near Met NYC
- 17 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Oahu Information
- 20 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 21 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 22 Warm and don't Drive
- 23 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 24 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 25 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?