My 16-year-old daughter and I are going to Chicago for three days at the end of July. She hasn't been to Chicago since she was ten. We both enjoy theater, especially musicals, and have seen Wicked twice as well as other musicals. I saw the "Jungle Book" is playing. Do you recommend that, or what other theater would you suggest? Also, other activities? Of course, we will go shopping. Maybe a river/lake cruise and a Segway tour? She isn't particularly into museums, but would probably love the aquarium. Any ideas welcome. Thanks.
Chicago mom/daughter trip: theater and activities suggestions requested
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 2 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 3 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 4 Itinerary opinions
- 5 moving to florida
- 6 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 7 Charlotte restaurant help
- 8 Alaska railroad?
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 11 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 12 culpepper
- 13 NYC Clubs for live music
- 14 Mesa Verde
- 15 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 16 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 17 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 18 Calgary to Banff
- 19 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 20 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 21 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 22 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 23 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 24 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 25 Our perfect day in Key West