My 16-year-old daughter and I are going to Chicago for three days at the end of July. She hasn't been to Chicago since she was ten. We both enjoy theater, especially musicals, and have seen Wicked twice as well as other musicals. I saw the "Jungle Book" is playing. Do you recommend that, or what other theater would you suggest? Also, other activities? Of course, we will go shopping. Maybe a river/lake cruise and a Segway tour? She isn't particularly into museums, but would probably love the aquarium. Any ideas welcome. Thanks.
Chicago mom/daughter trip: theater and activities suggestions requested
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast in December
- 2 Grapefruit, lemon, orange, tangerine, lime
- 3 N California trip questions
- 4 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 5 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 6 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 7 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 8 Monterey and Napa
- 9 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 10 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 11 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 12 New England in the fall
- 13 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 14 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 15 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 16 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 17 Looking for Next Destination
- 18 Worst Restaurants in America
- 19 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 20 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 21 Fall color yet?
- 22 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 23 Yosemite Lodging
- 24 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 25 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please