My 16-year-old daughter and I are going to Chicago for three days at the end of July. She hasn't been to Chicago since she was ten. We both enjoy theater, especially musicals, and have seen Wicked twice as well as other musicals. I saw the "Jungle Book" is playing. Do you recommend that, or what other theater would you suggest? Also, other activities? Of course, we will go shopping. Maybe a river/lake cruise and a Segway tour? She isn't particularly into museums, but would probably love the aquarium. Any ideas welcome. Thanks.
Chicago mom/daughter trip: theater and activities suggestions requested
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 2 Grand Marais?
- 3 Beach holiday with baby
- 4 Things to do around New York
- 5 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 6 Does it seem like people in the US have become...
- 7 Cape cod and Acadia
- 8 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 9 Best hotels near the Kennedy Center?
- 10 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 11 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 12 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 13 Barrow Alaska
- 14 Seward to Anchorage transfer?
- 15 Salt Lake City
- 16 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 17 Park City Utah
- 18 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 19 Maine in latter half of September
- 20 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 21 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 22 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 23 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 24 Colorado trip
- 25 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux