My 16-year-old daughter and I are going to Chicago for three days at the end of July. She hasn't been to Chicago since she was ten. We both enjoy theater, especially musicals, and have seen Wicked twice as well as other musicals. I saw the "Jungle Book" is playing. Do you recommend that, or what other theater would you suggest? Also, other activities? Of course, we will go shopping. Maybe a river/lake cruise and a Segway tour? She isn't particularly into museums, but would probably love the aquarium. Any ideas welcome. Thanks.
Chicago mom/daughter trip: theater and activities suggestions requested
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 4 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 5 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 6 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 7 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 8 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 9 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 10 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 11 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 14 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 15 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 16 Key West Hotel in January
- 17 los angeles restaurants
- 18 West Maui Restaurants
- 19 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 20 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 21 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 22 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 23 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 24 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 25 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15