My 16-year-old daughter and I are going to Chicago for three days at the end of July. She hasn't been to Chicago since she was ten. We both enjoy theater, especially musicals, and have seen Wicked twice as well as other musicals. I saw the "Jungle Book" is playing. Do you recommend that, or what other theater would you suggest? Also, other activities? Of course, we will go shopping. Maybe a river/lake cruise and a Segway tour? She isn't particularly into museums, but would probably love the aquarium. Any ideas welcome. Thanks.
Chicago mom/daughter trip: theater and activities suggestions requested
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 late-night DC restaurant
- 2 palm desert, CA
- 3 New York Trip
- 4 Balloon fest hotels
- 5 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 6 Philadelphia ?
- 7 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 8 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 9 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 10 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 11 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 12 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 13 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 14 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 15 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 16 Houston in September
- 17 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 18 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 19 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 20 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 21 El Paso to Kansas City via Texas
- 22 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 23 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 24 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 25 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?