My 16-year-old daughter and I are going to Chicago for three days at the end of July. She hasn't been to Chicago since she was ten. We both enjoy theater, especially musicals, and have seen Wicked twice as well as other musicals. I saw the "Jungle Book" is playing. Do you recommend that, or what other theater would you suggest? Also, other activities? Of course, we will go shopping. Maybe a river/lake cruise and a Segway tour? She isn't particularly into museums, but would probably love the aquarium. Any ideas welcome. Thanks.
Chicago mom/daughter trip: theater and activities suggestions requested
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 searching for urban master planned community
- 2 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 3 Condos near Disney World
- 4 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 5 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 6 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 7 family celebration trip
- 8 New England September
- 9 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 10 Deep South sept 2015
- 11 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 12 Hawaii Group Travel
- 13 Austin Food Trucks
- 14 New York To Ashville NC
- 15 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 16 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 17 Fmpden, are you there?
- 18 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 19 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?
- 20 Southern NJ and Bucks County PA - how's it look?
- 21 Train from Memphis to New Orleans
- 22 Charleston Islands
- 23 Family Spring Break 2015
- 24 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 25 san diego or nearby area