We will be driving from Grand Rapids Michigan and would like to stay near Chicago Midway airport on a weeknight before our flight the next morning. Park and Fly options at airport hotels seem expensive $175-$200 for one night (before taxes etc.). Any good ideas for somewhere near on the way that is cheaper but safe and clean? We don't have such an early flight 1030 am that we need to be able to roll right out of bed directly to the terminal. We could still drive into the airport and park in long term parking. Daily rate is $14 Our trip is only three nights then back to Midway.
Chicago Midway Park and Fly - Cheaper Alternatives?
- 1 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 2 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 3 Newport, RI Questions
- 4 Meredith New Hampshire
- 5 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 6 California, Northern
- 7 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 8 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 9 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 10 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 11 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 12 Seatlle, WA
- 13 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 14 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 15 Around North America (cruise)
- 16 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 17 Boston and surrounding area
- 18 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 19 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 20 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 21 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 22 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 23 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 24 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 25 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs