We will be driving from Grand Rapids Michigan and would like to stay near Chicago Midway airport on a weeknight before our flight the next morning. Park and Fly options at airport hotels seem expensive $175-$200 for one night (before taxes etc.). Any good ideas for somewhere near on the way that is cheaper but safe and clean? We don't have such an early flight 1030 am that we need to be able to roll right out of bed directly to the terminal. We could still drive into the airport and park in long term parking. Daily rate is $14 Our trip is only three nights then back to Midway.
Chicago Midway Park and Fly - Cheaper Alternatives?
View all United States activity »
- 1 SF Activities
- 2 Mini-Trip to Ashland VA ("Center of the Universe”!)
- 3 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 4 NYC theater prefix dinner restaurant recommendations?
- 5 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 6 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 7 Advice on where to stay in Boston
- 8 Ocean Front Hotel in San Diego
- 9 San Diego or Hawaii
- 10 7 days Road Trip Help. Really need advice
- 11 West Coast Road Trip
- 12 Kona/Lyman's Bay rental property?
- 13 los angeles sunday brunch
- 14 4 weeks in Florida with 4 moth baby
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 17 Long Beach to Lake Elsinore Halfway Point
- 18 just me in nyc- dine alone spots near hotel
- 19 SmarterVegas Question
- 20 Best City in FL for truck driving jobs
- 21 Charleston SC 3 day visit
- 22 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 23 Have you used Online Vacation Travel?
- 24 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 25 South Haven, Michigan in the winter