We will be driving from Grand Rapids Michigan and would like to stay near Chicago Midway airport on a weeknight before our flight the next morning. Park and Fly options at airport hotels seem expensive $175-$200 for one night (before taxes etc.). Any good ideas for somewhere near on the way that is cheaper but safe and clean? We don't have such an early flight 1030 am that we need to be able to roll right out of bed directly to the terminal. We could still drive into the airport and park in long term parking. Daily rate is $14 Our trip is only three nights then back to Midway.
Chicago Midway Park and Fly - Cheaper Alternatives?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 2 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 3 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 4 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 5 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 6 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 San Diego parks and attractions
- 9 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 10 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 11 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 12 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 13 Alaska
- 14 First family ski trip
- 15 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 16 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 17 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 18 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 19 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 20 NYC theatre broadway
- 21 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 22 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 23 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 24 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 25 Restaurants in Charleston, SC