Hello and thank you in advance to everybody who can help generate some ideas for me. I'm taking my girlfriend to Chicago July 20-22 and we are staying at The Wit (Doubletree). We've never been to Chicago but I've heard nothing but great things. I'd like a creative or at least thoughtful way to propose to her and could really use some help. Thanks again for any suggestions!
Chicago marriage proposal ideas needed!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Richmond highlights?
- 2 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 3 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 4 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 5 4 week family trip ideas
- 6 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 7 Broadway this week
- 8 Washington DC in Spring?
- 9 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 10 Weekend in NYC
- 11 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 12 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 13 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 14 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 15 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 16 New York, New York...
- 17 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 18 trains in Europe
- 19 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 20 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 21 USA trip
- 22 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 23 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 24 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 25 Cedar Point / Put In Bay