Hello and thank you in advance to everybody who can help generate some ideas for me. I'm taking my girlfriend to Chicago July 20-22 and we are staying at The Wit (Doubletree). We've never been to Chicago but I've heard nothing but great things. I'd like a creative or at least thoughtful way to propose to her and could really use some help. Thanks again for any suggestions!
Chicago marriage proposal ideas needed!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 3 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 4 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 5 Travel West Coast
- 6 Where to go in Maine?
- 7 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 8 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 9 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 10 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 11 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 14 Rafting near Denali
- 15 Colorado in the summer!
- 16 Kennebunkport and....?
- 17 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 18 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 19 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 20 WISCONSIN
- 21 Jersey City Parking
- 22 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 23 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 24 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 25 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH