Hello and thank you in advance to everybody who can help generate some ideas for me. I'm taking my girlfriend to Chicago July 20-22 and we are staying at The Wit (Doubletree). We've never been to Chicago but I've heard nothing but great things. I'd like a creative or at least thoughtful way to propose to her and could really use some help. Thanks again for any suggestions!
Chicago marriage proposal ideas needed!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 2 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 3 Kid School Admission
- 4 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 5 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 6 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 7 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 8 NYC hotel/July
- 9 Boston to see Sargent works
- 10 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 11 Southern Alabama trip report
- 12 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 13 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 14 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 15 New York City-New Things?
- 16 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 17 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 18 Oom-pa-pa at the Y (our “camping” report) April 2015 St. Louis MO
- 19 Alaska Trip Planning
- 20 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 21 Atlanta to LA
- 22 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 23 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 24 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 25 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?