Looking for recommendations - either hotel, b&b, any clean, temporary housing for a short
weekend in mid-July...preferably with air conditioning and close to the L train
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 Days in LV
- 2 Best Scenic Islands in Washington State
- 3 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 4 Must See/Do in Oregon & Washington
- 5 http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/le-jeune-anti-wrinkle-complex/
- 6 Driving to St. Paul Minnesota from New York City
- 7 NYC hotel/July
- 8 Planning a Low Country Road Trip
- 9 River Rafting: What to expect and How to Stay Safe?
- 10 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 11 Southern Road Trip
- 12 Advice on 4 day itinerary in NYC in June 2015
- 13 SF to Seattle roundtrip with family,help!
- 14 First time visit to California
- 15 Hilton Head
- 16 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 17 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 18 Must see places in Washington & Oregon
- 19 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 20 Moab, Grand Canyon, Denver
- 21 Chicago Outskirts Hotel
- 22 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 23 Southwest US
- 24 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 25 Reno GTG?