Looking for recommendations - either hotel, b&b, any clean, temporary housing for a short
weekend in mid-July...preferably with air conditioning and close to the L train
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 days in Colorado
- 2 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 3 Alaska -public transport
- 4 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 5 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 6 New England fall foilage trip planning please
- 7 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 8 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 9 Southwest road trip
- 10 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 11 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 12 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 13 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 14 Safety Concerns
- 15 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 16 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 17 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 18 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 19 Alaska independent tour for group
- 20 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 21 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 22 Sedona for a Month
- 23 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 24 Hawaii Volcanoes
- 25 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty