Looking for recommendations - either hotel, b&b, any clean, temporary housing for a short
weekend in mid-July...preferably with air conditioning and close to the L train
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite Hike
- 2 Visiting New York State
- 3 4th of July in Chicago
- 4 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 5 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 6 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 7 Taking Onery Teens to LA for 4 days....
- 8 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 9 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 10 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 11 The District by Hilton Club
- 12 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 13 Colorado Hiking in September
- 14 nashville,tenn
- 15 Florida Coffee Roasters
- 16 Hotel/Itinerary Washington DC, Family of 5
- 17 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 18 July camping Cayo Costa State Park
- 19 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 20 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 21 Bucket List
- 22 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 23 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 24 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 25 Your thoughts on Brooklyn Heights