Looking for recommendations - either hotel, b&b, any clean, temporary housing for a short
weekend in mid-July...preferably with air conditioning and close to the L train
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Texas area with nature AND proximity to a city?
- 2 Seafood In Cannon Beach
- 3 New York City in January – what a deal!
- 4 Car-less in Atlanta (by Train)
- 5 Sarasota, Florida, good value hotels
- 6 Late night eating in Kauai
- 7 Florida Beach Hotel
- 8 Savannah in st patrick's weekend?
- 9 Phoneix - The City of Sunshine
- 10 Considering a vacation in Texas this year
- 11 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 12 Inn at Cocoa Beach Hotel
- 13 Alaska independent tour for group
- 14 Hamilton Broadway
- 15 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 16 Washington DC with kids
- 17 My road trip through southern US.
- 18 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 19 Florida Nature Trip
- 20 help from a true New Yorker.
- 21 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 22 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 23 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 24 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 25 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016