Looking for recommendations - either hotel, b&b, any clean, temporary housing for a short
weekend in mid-July...preferably with air conditioning and close to the L train
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 2 New OAK-Coliseum Shuttle -- Cost?
- 3 Ticket to Matilda on 7/16, NYC
- 4 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 5 Road trip from DC to NYC--help with itinerary?
- 6 Martha's Vineyard with the in-laws
- 7 Annapolis to Boston
- 8 2 months in Hawaii!
- 9 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 10 Road Trip
- 11 HELP with ITINERARY for trip to Carmell/Central Coast with kids
- 12 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 13 Trailing of the Sheep Festival
- 14 Maui hotel for 20 somethings...
- 15 Does anyone know the hotel in Maui...
- 16 Grocery Shopping in Maui - is Costco worth the stop?
- 17 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 18 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 19 Vegas Where to Start
- 20 Need anniversary dinner in Boston
- 21 June 2015 Trip to Oregon
- 22 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 23 Yellowstone June 2014
- 24 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 25 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary