Looking for recommendations - either hotel, b&b, any clean, temporary housing for a short
weekend in mid-July...preferably with air conditioning and close to the L train
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 2 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 3 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 4 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 5 First Trip to New Mexico
- 6 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 7 Southern history- walkable cities
- 8 Wedding gifts?
- 9 Have Questions About Florida's Spring Allergy
- 10 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 11 Day trips from Boston
- 12 November redwoods trip
- 13 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 14 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 15 Seattle?
- 16 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 17 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 18 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 19 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 20 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 21 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 22 1st time RV trip from Georgia to Oregon
- 23 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 24 Amtrak Boston/New York
- 25 Suggestions Buffalo NY