Hi .. i'm visiting chicago at the end of september for a week.. so could someone please tell me about the weather at that time of the year? also i'm wondering why the hotels are expensive in sep/oct ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 VERIZON@1+800:982:8520 Password ReSet CONTACT Technical SUPP0RT CaRe
- 2 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru
- 3 Help with Northwest Trip
- 4 Orlando area weather in June
- 5 Andaman and Nicobar Islands of South India
- 6 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 7 Boston Food Tour
- 8 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 9 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 10 "Fitness" vacations
- 11 Help plan my trip please
- 12 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 13 One day for Mt. Rainier
- 14 1st road trip Cincinnati to Beauford, SC
- 15 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 16 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 17 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 18 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 19 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 20 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 21 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 22 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 23 Fort Smith to Memphis roadtrip.. need advice!
- 24 Ready for Oregon -- tell me about Eugene: hikes and lunch?
- 25 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?