We will be travelling with our 2 kids for a stay of 4-5 days in Chicago. They are 11 and 14. We are looking at the Trump and the Four Seasons. Can anyone provide any insight on either of these. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need help nailing down the details
- 2 California Trip
- 3 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 4 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 5 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 6 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 7 Turo?
- 8 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 9 Recommendations for Hikes in Glacier National Park
- 10 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 11 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 12 NYC For The Day
- 13 Alaska cruise excursions?
- 14 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 15 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 16 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 17 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 18 Cross Country Road Trip VA - San Francisco
- 19 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 20 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 21 US whole month of January where to
- 22 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 23 Inexpensive, Good Indian Food NYC
- 24 Hotel near Westlake Village California
- 25 Roof Top Bars Opinions: NYC