We will be travelling with our 2 kids for a stay of 4-5 days in Chicago. They are 11 and 14. We are looking at the Trump and the Four Seasons. Can anyone provide any insight on either of these. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 加利福尼亚大学圣地亚哥分校UCSD文凭毕业证成绩单Q/WeChat2727586870学历认证
- 2 40th birthday in (COLD) Chicago!
- 3 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 4 Short Vermont Road Trip
- 5 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 6 Advice on San Francisco itinerary please!
- 7 Charleston/Savannah help needed
- 8 trip to Acadia National Park
- 9 http://www.healthproducthub.com/crazy-mass-reviews
- 10 Carmel for 5 nights with baby
- 11 September southwest utah
- 12 San Francisco - need restaurant & tourist tips
- 13 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 14 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 15 Two Mini Trips to Minneapolis
- 16 Hotels in Minneapolis for University visit
- 17 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 18 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 19 Charleston and Asheville
- 20 Maui and the Big Island - Activities for each island
- 21 3 days in Houston area ?????
- 22 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 23 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 24 Anyone received an email confirming a change in reservation...
- 25 Visa, Greencard advice