We will be travelling with our 2 kids for a stay of 4-5 days in Chicago. They are 11 and 14. We are looking at the Trump and the Four Seasons. Can anyone provide any insight on either of these. Thanks.
Chicago Hotels-Four Seasons or Trump
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Clubs for live music
- 2 Seattle: Something Different?
- 3 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 4 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 5 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 6 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 7 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 8 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 9 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 10 ONP help
- 11 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 12 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 13 California road trip
- 14 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 15 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 18 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 19 Berkshires in late October
- 20 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 21 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 22 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 23 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 24 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 25 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL