We will be travelling with our 2 kids for a stay of 4-5 days in Chicago. They are 11 and 14. We are looking at the Trump and the Four Seasons. Can anyone provide any insight on either of these. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 2 San Francisco to Seattle road trip
- 3 Need Help with Kauai Condo Choices
- 4 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 5 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 6 Parking in Boston
- 7 Need Northeast itinerary ASAP
- 8 Lake Chelan
- 9 Travel advice for travel from Portland to San Diego
- 10 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 11 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 12 1st trip to Colorado
- 13 Mystic CT
- 14 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 15 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 16 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 17 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC
- 18 Las vegas +21
- 19 Your favourite places in New York City
- 20 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 21 Which Motel with Magic Fingers Beds?
- 22 Trip Starting from New York
- 23 Four San Francisco restaurants
- 24 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 25 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth