We will be travelling with our 2 kids for a stay of 4-5 days in Chicago. They are 11 and 14. We are looking at the Trump and the Four Seasons. Can anyone provide any insight on either of these. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 2 International transferring planes at CDG
- 3 http://newhealthsupplement.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement/
- 4 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 5 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 6 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 7 Day Tripping in Florida Keys
- 8 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 9 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/derma-vibrance/
- 10 Derma Vibrance Skin Serum
- 11 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 12 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 13 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 14 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 15 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 16 blue ridge parkway?
- 17 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 18 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 19 San Diego, mission valley
- 20 First Trip to New Mexico
- 21 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 22 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 23 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 24 November redwoods trip
- 25 Charleston - how long to stay?