I have Hilton and Marriott points which will allow me a no charge stay at any of the following. Conrad, Drake, Hilton or any Marriott hotel. Which should I pick. This is my first time to Chicago. I want to be close to the excitement of the city. Also what would you say are the must sees. Once again. Thank you fodorites for your help.
Chicago hotels, Conrad, Drake, Hilton or Marriott
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 5 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 6 Universal studios/Orlando
- 7 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 8 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 9 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 10 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 11 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 12 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 13 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 14 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 15 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 16 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 17 USA with a 3 year old
- 18 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 19 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 20 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 21 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 22 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 23 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 24 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 25 Seattle hotel recommendation needed