looking for suggestions for mid-range priced hotel in the Chicago Loop area - traveling with my wife and 10 year old daughter, so something clean and near the river would be nice (previously stayed at the River Hotel, whicht fit the bill, but their administrative policies were disappointing, so not interested in a return visit there)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 2 culpepper
- 3 Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Presents LEGENDS coming to the Bay Area!
- 4 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 5 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 6 Princeton, NJ area hotels
- 7 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 8 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 9 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 10 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 11 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 12 Pub with food in Seattle
- 13 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 14 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 15 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 16 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 17 Hotel near Miami airport
- 18 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 19 moving to florida
- 20 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 21 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 22 Our perfect day in Key West
- 23 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 24 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 25 Road Trip SW