looking for suggestions for mid-range priced hotel in the Chicago Loop area - traveling with my wife and 10 year old daughter, so something clean and near the river would be nice (previously stayed at the River Hotel, whicht fit the bill, but their administrative policies were disappointing, so not interested in a return visit there)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 2 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 3 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 4 California & French Polynesia
- 5 Boston area -- nature
- 6 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 7 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 8 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 9 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 10 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 11 4 week family trip ideas
- 12 SFO black friday traffic
- 13 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 14 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 15 General Utah planning questions
- 16 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 17 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 18 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 19 Dining in Manhattan
- 20 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 21 American Honeymoon in March
- 22 How to dress in Vegas
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 25 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?