looking for suggestions for mid-range priced hotel in the Chicago Loop area - traveling with my wife and 10 year old daughter, so something clean and near the river would be nice (previously stayed at the River Hotel, whicht fit the bill, but their administrative policies were disappointing, so not interested in a return visit there)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philadelphia ?
- 2 Tour of the Wester US
- 3 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 4 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 5 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 6 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 7 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!
- 8 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 9 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 10 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 11 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 12 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 13 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 14 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 15 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 16 Driving from coastal Maine to St. Gaudens Historical Site, Cornish NH
- 17 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 18 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 19 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 20 Hawaii
- 21 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 22 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 23 LV-Zion-Bryce-GC trip: itenerary help
- 24 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 25 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?