looking for suggestions for mid-range priced hotel in the Chicago Loop area - traveling with my wife and 10 year old daughter, so something clean and near the river would be nice (previously stayed at the River Hotel, whicht fit the bill, but their administrative policies were disappointing, so not interested in a return visit there)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii: Is it warm right now? How about the water?
- 2 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 3 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 4 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 5 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 6 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 7 Seattle Visit April
- 8 Yellowstone in late Sept - early October
- 9 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 10 Grand Teton in October
- 11 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 12 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 13 Morning in miami
- 14 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 15 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 16 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 17 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?
- 18 Best destination for east coast beach vacation in August?
- 19 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 20 Driving routes to Washington, D.C.
- 21 Is Stars Deli still there, 53rd and Lex?
- 22 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 23 Acadia National Park/New England States
- 24 Shenandoah National Park
- 25 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas