Help me pick, the Hotel Palomar or the Intercontinental, regarding location, quality of rooms, etc.
Palomar is a little less expensive but that won't be the deciding factor.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago 2017
- 2 Hawaii and...where?
- 3 Am I a good girl? What even is a good girl?
- 4 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 5 Am I a good girl? What even is a good girl?
- 6 Am I a good girl? What even is a good girl?
- 7 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 8 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 9 Christmas in Colorado
- 10 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 11 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 12 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 13 usa roadtrip
- 14 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 15 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 16 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 17 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 18 Marfa/Big Bend
- 19 DC Restaurants
- 20 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 21 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 22 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 23 JFK to Washington
- 24 Phoenix for the weekend
- 25 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?