Making plans to attend a conference in March 2013 at McCormick Place West. Hyatt Regency at McCormick Place isn't an option. Where do you recommend we stay? We won't have a car and will have to depend on a taxi or public transportation. We would like to be in a central location for shopping, restaurants, and sightseeing. Our budget is around $200 per night. I have stayed at the Intercontinental but it was several years ago. Is it still a nice hotel?
Chicago Hotel Question
View all United States activity »
- 1 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 2 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 3 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 4 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 5 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 6 Hotel near Public Theater
- 7 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 8 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 9 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 10 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 11 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 12 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 13 Warm and don't Drive
- 14 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 15 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 16 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 17 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 Savanah Sojourn
- 20 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 21 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 22 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 23 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 24 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 25 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?