Making plans to attend a conference in March 2013 at McCormick Place West. Hyatt Regency at McCormick Place isn't an option. Where do you recommend we stay? We won't have a car and will have to depend on a taxi or public transportation. We would like to be in a central location for shopping, restaurants, and sightseeing. Our budget is around $200 per night. I have stayed at the Intercontinental but it was several years ago. Is it still a nice hotel?
Chicago Hotel Question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 2 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 3 Yosemite in Winter
- 4 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 5 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 6 Orlando in March
- 7 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 8 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 9 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 10 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 11 Active Vacation
- 12 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 13 Quick SoCal question
- 14 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 15 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 16 New England September
- 17 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 18 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 19 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 20 Tampa in February
- 21 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 22 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 23 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 24 NYC taxi vs car service
- 25 San Francisco-renting a car for a day