Making plans to attend a conference in March 2013 at McCormick Place West. Hyatt Regency at McCormick Place isn't an option. Where do you recommend we stay? We won't have a car and will have to depend on a taxi or public transportation. We would like to be in a central location for shopping, restaurants, and sightseeing. Our budget is around $200 per night. I have stayed at the Intercontinental but it was several years ago. Is it still a nice hotel?
Chicago Hotel Question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 2 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 3 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 4 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 5 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 6 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 9 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 10 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 11 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 12 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 13 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 14 Sunitoomas - stop shilling for that company
- 15 Tour companies
- 16 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 17 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 18 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 19 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 20 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 21 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 22 Quick Trip to NYC
- 23 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 24 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 25 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.