Making plans to attend a conference in March 2013 at McCormick Place West. Hyatt Regency at McCormick Place isn't an option. Where do you recommend we stay? We won't have a car and will have to depend on a taxi or public transportation. We would like to be in a central location for shopping, restaurants, and sightseeing. Our budget is around $200 per night. I have stayed at the Intercontinental but it was several years ago. Is it still a nice hotel?
Chicago Hotel Question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 2 Colorado aspen updates
- 3 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 4 My Book of Mormon review
- 5 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 8 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 9 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 10 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 11 Arches National Park in a day
- 12 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 13 JFK Airport
- 14 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 15 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 16 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 17 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 18 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 19 Marco Island
- 20 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 21 things to do near Arches National Park
- 22 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 23 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 24 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 25 Breckenridge in October