Making plans to attend a conference in March 2013 at McCormick Place West. Hyatt Regency at McCormick Place isn't an option. Where do you recommend we stay? We won't have a car and will have to depend on a taxi or public transportation. We would like to be in a central location for shopping, restaurants, and sightseeing. Our budget is around $200 per night. I have stayed at the Intercontinental but it was several years ago. Is it still a nice hotel?
Chicago Hotel Question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 4 Alaska railroad?
- 5 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 6 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 7 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 8 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 9 Itinerary opinions
- 10 Calgary to Banff
- 11 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 12 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 13 Mesa Verde
- 14 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 15 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 16 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 17 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 18 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 19 Our perfect day in Key West
- 20 moving to florida
- 21 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 22 culpepper
- 23 2 weeks in Alaska
- 24 Pub with food in Seattle
- 25 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question