Making plans to attend a conference in March 2013 at McCormick Place West. Hyatt Regency at McCormick Place isn't an option. Where do you recommend we stay? We won't have a car and will have to depend on a taxi or public transportation. We would like to be in a central location for shopping, restaurants, and sightseeing. Our budget is around $200 per night. I have stayed at the Intercontinental but it was several years ago. Is it still a nice hotel?
Chicago Hotel Question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 2 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 3 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 4 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 5 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 6 Question About Sealodge
- 7 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 8 Fairbanks Alaska
- 9 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 10 Worst Restaurants in America
- 11 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 12 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 13 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 14 Yosemite Lodging
- 15 Colorado aspen updates
- 16 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 17 Museum of Arts and Design, NYC
- 18 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 19 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 20 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 21 Getaway
- 22 New England Skiing
- 23 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 24 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 25 Temecula Winery Tours