Making plans to attend a conference in March 2013 at McCormick Place West. Hyatt Regency at McCormick Place isn't an option. Where do you recommend we stay? We won't have a car and will have to depend on a taxi or public transportation. We would like to be in a central location for shopping, restaurants, and sightseeing. Our budget is around $200 per night. I have stayed at the Intercontinental but it was several years ago. Is it still a nice hotel?
Chicago Hotel Question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 2 Breckenridge in October
- 3 How to dress in Vegas
- 4 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 5 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 6 Chicago Questions
- 7 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 8 USA trip
- 9 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 10 NBA tickets??
- 11 Orlando for Work
- 12 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 13 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 14 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 15 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 16 charlotte
- 17 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 18 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 19 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 20 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 21 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 22 camaro hire in waikiki
- 23 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 24 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 25 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope