Making plans to attend a conference in March 2013 at McCormick Place West. Hyatt Regency at McCormick Place isn't an option. Where do you recommend we stay? We won't have a car and will have to depend on a taxi or public transportation. We would like to be in a central location for shopping, restaurants, and sightseeing. Our budget is around $200 per night. I have stayed at the Intercontinental but it was several years ago. Is it still a nice hotel?
Chicago Hotel Question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 adams morgan - safety
- 2 Grand Marais?
- 3 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 4 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 5 US Southwest
- 6 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 7 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 8 Yellowstone in late Sept - early October
- 9 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 10 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 11 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 12 Hawaii: Is it warm right now? How about the water?
- 13 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 14 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 15 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 16 Seattle Visit April
- 17 Grand Teton in October
- 18 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 19 Morning in miami
- 20 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 21 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 22 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 23 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?
- 24 Best destination for east coast beach vacation in August?
- 25 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help