Making plans to attend a conference in March 2013 at McCormick Place West. Hyatt Regency at McCormick Place isn't an option. Where do you recommend we stay? We won't have a car and will have to depend on a taxi or public transportation. We would like to be in a central location for shopping, restaurants, and sightseeing. Our budget is around $200 per night. I have stayed at the Intercontinental but it was several years ago. Is it still a nice hotel?
Chicago Hotel Question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 2 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 3 Richmond highlights?
- 4 New York Food Tours
- 5 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 6 Must Eats
- 7 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 8 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 9 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 10 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 11 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 12 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 13 Florida St George's Island
- 14 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 15 Union Square area restaurant
- 16 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 17 4 week family trip ideas
- 18 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 19 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 20 Breckenridge in October
- 21 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 22 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 23 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 24 Washington DC in Spring?
- 25 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???