Making plans to attend a conference in March 2013 at McCormick Place West. Hyatt Regency at McCormick Place isn't an option. Where do you recommend we stay? We won't have a car and will have to depend on a taxi or public transportation. We would like to be in a central location for shopping, restaurants, and sightseeing. Our budget is around $200 per night. I have stayed at the Intercontinental but it was several years ago. Is it still a nice hotel?
Chicago Hotel Question
- 1 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 2 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 3 Albuquerque to Denver
- 4 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 5 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 6 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 7 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 8 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 9 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 10 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 11 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 12 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 13 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 14 Meredith New Hampshire
- 15 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 16 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 17 Road Trip From Indiana to California..what to do?
- 18 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 19 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 20 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 21 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 22 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 23 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 24 When will the WTC musuem in NYC open?
- 25 Kennebunkport Restaurants