Making plans to attend a conference in March 2013 at McCormick Place West. Hyatt Regency at McCormick Place isn't an option. Where do you recommend we stay? We won't have a car and will have to depend on a taxi or public transportation. We would like to be in a central location for shopping, restaurants, and sightseeing. Our budget is around $200 per night. I have stayed at the Intercontinental but it was several years ago. Is it still a nice hotel?
Chicago Hotel Question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 2 California
- 3 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 4 Christmas in TX
- 5 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 6 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 7 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 8 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 9 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 10 Oregon Road Trip
- 11 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 12 Tucson area flooding
- 13 Long Island Advice
- 14 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 15 Colorado aspen updates
- 16 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 17 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 18 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 19 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 20 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 21 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 22 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 23 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 24 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 25 Boston suggestions