My wife and I are going to Chicago in June to celebrate our Anniversary. We want to stay at the Four Seasons or the Ritz Carlton. I know the Ritz Carlton is also owned by Four Seasons.
If anybody has stayed at either or both hotels, that would be wonderful if you can tell me how the service was, rooms, location etc. The hotels seem fairly similar, and are basically in the same location, so I can't decide which one to stay at.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much in advance.
Chicago Hotel - Four Seasons or Ritz Carlton
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado trip in early May
- 2 Colorado trip
- 3 Nets vs Bulls (All Access) Middle Sideline Tickets for Listing
- 4 Cape cod and Acadia
- 5 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 6 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 7 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 8 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 9 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 10 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 11 DC - WW2 flyover
- 12 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 13 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 14 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 15 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 16 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 17 First visit in New Mexico
- 18 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 19 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 20 Maine in latter half of September
- 21 Grand Marais?
- 22 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 23 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 24 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 25 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu