My wife and I are going to Chicago in June to celebrate our Anniversary. We want to stay at the Four Seasons or the Ritz Carlton. I know the Ritz Carlton is also owned by Four Seasons.
If anybody has stayed at either or both hotels, that would be wonderful if you can tell me how the service was, rooms, location etc. The hotels seem fairly similar, and are basically in the same location, so I can't decide which one to stay at.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 2 Grand Circle Trip from Ohio
- 3 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 4 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 5 Las Vegas in February - hotel recommendations please
- 6 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 7 Rhode Island Get Away
- 8 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 9 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 10 Vancouver to Washington State
- 11 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 12 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 13 Glacier National Park 2018
- 14 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 15 Adirondacks trip repot
- 16 New England Tour
- 17 Carmel CA lodging
- 18 Driving CA 395
- 19 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 20 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 21 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 22 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 23 Maui and Kauai
- 24 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 25 Hawaii wedding