My wife and I are going to Chicago in June to celebrate our Anniversary. We want to stay at the Four Seasons or the Ritz Carlton. I know the Ritz Carlton is also owned by Four Seasons.
If anybody has stayed at either or both hotels, that would be wonderful if you can tell me how the service was, rooms, location etc. The hotels seem fairly similar, and are basically in the same location, so I can't decide which one to stay at.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 2 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 3 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 4 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 5 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 6 Two nights from Sacramento to Santa Barbara: where to spend the night?
- 7 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 8 Steamboat in August
- 9 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 10 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 11 MN lake home rental needed
- 12 Desert Southwest
- 13 Salt lake to boulder ideas
- 14 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 15 Hawaii, January 2017.
- 16 Your favourite places in New York City
- 17 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 18 Napa valley getaway
- 19 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 20 Help with road trip from Los Angeles to Utah
- 21 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 22 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 23 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 24 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 25 Extended weekend beach get away