My wife and I are going to Chicago in June to celebrate our Anniversary. We want to stay at the Four Seasons or the Ritz Carlton. I know the Ritz Carlton is also owned by Four Seasons.
If anybody has stayed at either or both hotels, that would be wonderful if you can tell me how the service was, rooms, location etc. The hotels seem fairly similar, and are basically in the same location, so I can't decide which one to stay at.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 2 http://www.mysupplementsera.com/hydroluxe-serum-ca/
- 3 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 4 Where to go: Dallas-Austin-Houston-San Antonio
- 5 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego
- 6 Sacramento Hotel
- 7 USA family tour
- 8 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 9 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 10 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 11 Philly Itinerary Help
- 12 4 days road trip southern New England
- 13 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 14 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 15 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 16 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 17 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 18 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 19 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 20 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 21 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 22 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 23 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 24 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 25 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?