My wife and I are going to Chicago in June to celebrate our Anniversary. We want to stay at the Four Seasons or the Ritz Carlton. I know the Ritz Carlton is also owned by Four Seasons.
If anybody has stayed at either or both hotels, that would be wonderful if you can tell me how the service was, rooms, location etc. The hotels seem fairly similar, and are basically in the same location, so I can't decide which one to stay at.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 day cruise from Boston
- 2 best binocular for travel
- 3 New OAK-Coliseum Shuttle -- Cost?
- 4 Las Vegas to LA by car.
- 5 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 6 Sonoma to Glacier NP via Craters Lake and Olympic National Park
- 7 Grand Canyon - South or East entrance?
- 8 Weekend Getaway to Philly - 2nd week of JULY!
- 9 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 10 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 11 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 12 Seattle Hotels
- 13 Self-Catering to Lunch at Philadelphia's Barnes Collection
- 14 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 15 Providence question
- 16 Cayo Costa State Park
- 17 Buying alcohol in New York & I.D.
- 18 Hotel/motel recom. for Cape Cod
- 19 HELP with ITINERARY for trip to Carmell/Central Coast with kids
- 20 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 21 Yosemite Visit
- 22 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 23 2 months in Hawaii!
- 24 Lake George
- 25 Nevada,utah, arizona trip report part one