My wife and I are going to Chicago in June to celebrate our Anniversary. We want to stay at the Four Seasons or the Ritz Carlton. I know the Ritz Carlton is also owned by Four Seasons.
If anybody has stayed at either or both hotels, that would be wonderful if you can tell me how the service was, rooms, location etc. The hotels seem fairly similar, and are basically in the same location, so I can't decide which one to stay at.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much in advance.
Chicago Hotel - Four Seasons or Ritz Carlton
- 1 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 2 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 3 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 4 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 5 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 6 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 7 Using public transit in San Diego
- 8 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 9 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 10 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 11 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 12 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 13 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 14 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 15 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 16 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 17 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 18 D.C. in a day
- 19 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 20 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 21 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 22 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 23 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 24 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 25 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?