My wife and I are going to Chicago in June to celebrate our Anniversary. We want to stay at the Four Seasons or the Ritz Carlton. I know the Ritz Carlton is also owned by Four Seasons.
If anybody has stayed at either or both hotels, that would be wonderful if you can tell me how the service was, rooms, location etc. The hotels seem fairly similar, and are basically in the same location, so I can't decide which one to stay at.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 2 How many days in Grand Teton and Yellowstone?
- 3 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 4 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 5 Traveling Alone
- 6 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 7 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 8 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 9 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 10 Arizona in late January
- 11 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 12 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 13 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 14 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 15 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 16 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 17 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 18 Las Vegas Vacation
- 19 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 20 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 21 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?
- 22 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 23 Glacier National Park
- 24 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 25 Vegas with toddler twins