My wife and I are going to Chicago in June to celebrate our Anniversary. We want to stay at the Four Seasons or the Ritz Carlton. I know the Ritz Carlton is also owned by Four Seasons.
If anybody has stayed at either or both hotels, that would be wonderful if you can tell me how the service was, rooms, location etc. The hotels seem fairly similar, and are basically in the same location, so I can't decide which one to stay at.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 2 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 3 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 4 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 5 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 6 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 7 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 8 Relocating to the Deep South
- 9 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 10 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 11 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 12 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 13 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 14 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 15 south west family trip itinerary
- 16 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 17 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 18 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 19 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 20 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 21 wasting time around JFK
- 22 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 23 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
- 24 outside adventure Las Vegas? Food too
- 25 SF Restaurant