Has anyone ever stayed at the IHSP Chicago Inn at Damen? Wondering if it's in a safe area. It's not far from Wicker Park. I don't know Chicago well and want to take my teenage son to see the sights.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 2 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 3 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 4 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 5 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 6 Visiting Denver
- 7 Visiting Denver
- 8 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 9 NYC theatre broadway
- 10 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 11 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 12 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 13 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 14 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 15 San Diego parks and attractions
- 16 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 17 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 18 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 19 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 20 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 21 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 22 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 23 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 24 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 25 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle