Hi All --
I'm like an obnoxious, overly-proud parent when it comes to my hometown of Chicago. I think it's an amazing city and want everyone to feel the same.
I love walking, contemporary homes and street art and Chicago offers some of the best (the murals on the street are crazy-good) of all three. I've put together a home walk and mural walk here -- for both locals and visitors -- with plenty of photos for anyone who wants to join in virtually.
Hope you enjoy it. More Chicago posts to come.
Chicago: Home Walk & Mural Walk
Hi All --
- 1 Would you become a "fake" travel agent to save money?
- 2 SFO airport changing terminals
- 3 Transport between SW National Parks ~ 3 weeks trip
- 4 Advice on where to stay in Boston
- 5 South Haven, Michigan in the winter
- 6 NYC votes all cigarette bans and laws apply to "vapor" cigarettes
- 7 Train from Newark to Manhattan
- 8 SF Activities
- 9 Florida: Palm Beach to Sarasota
- 10 Vegas Shows
- 11 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 12 4 weeks in Florida with 4 moth baby
- 13 Charleston SC 3 day visit
- 14 Paso Robles, CA
- 15 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 16 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 17 Full day in Nashville
- 18 Skiing
- 19 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 20 Have you used Online Vacation Travel?
- 21 Kona/Lyman's Bay rental property?
- 22 Mini-Trip to Ashland VA ("Center of the Universe”!)
- 23 just me in nyc- dine alone spots near hotel
- 24 San Diego or Hawaii
- 25 NYE in San Antonio