Hi All --
I'm like an obnoxious, overly-proud parent when it comes to my hometown of Chicago. I think it's an amazing city and want everyone to feel the same.
I love walking, contemporary homes and street art and Chicago offers some of the best (the murals on the street are crazy-good) of all three. I've put together a home walk and mural walk here -- for both locals and visitors -- with plenty of photos for anyone who wants to join in virtually.
Hope you enjoy it. More Chicago posts to come.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.7supplements.org/max-testo-xl/
- 2 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 3 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 4 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 5 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 6 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 7 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 8 Coffee in Boston?
- 9 Nashville Never Been
- 10 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 11 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 12 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 13 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 14 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 15 Traveling in winter
- 16 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 17 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 18 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 19 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 20 New orleans recs for family
- 21 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 22 Later Winter around Mobile
- 23 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 24 Uber boston
- 25 Florida keys trip
Hi All --