Hi All --
I'm like an obnoxious, overly-proud parent when it comes to my hometown of Chicago. I think it's an amazing city and want everyone to feel the same.
I love walking, contemporary homes and street art and Chicago offers some of the best (the murals on the street are crazy-good) of all three. I've put together a home walk and mural walk here -- for both locals and visitors -- with plenty of photos for anyone who wants to join in virtually.
Hope you enjoy it. More Chicago posts to come.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Are you looking for top clipping path service?
- 2 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/garcinia-slim-fit-180/
- 3 http://platinumcleanserinfo.com/follinique/
- 4 http://elevategffacts.com/the-break-up-pills/
- 5 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 6 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 7 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 8 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 9 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 10 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 11 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 12 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 13 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 14 Ideas for New York
- 15 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 16 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 17 Help us choose a hotel
- 18 Honeymoon on PCH
- 19 Magic Show
- 20 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 21 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 22 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 23 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 24 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 25 Staying outside DC
Hi All --