Hi All --
I'm like an obnoxious, overly-proud parent when it comes to my hometown of Chicago. I think it's an amazing city and want everyone to feel the same.
I love walking, contemporary homes and street art and Chicago offers some of the best (the murals on the street are crazy-good) of all three. I've put together a home walk and mural walk here -- for both locals and visitors -- with plenty of photos for anyone who wants to join in virtually.
Hope you enjoy it. More Chicago posts to come.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Senior Travel Helper
- 2 ogunquit or kennenukport
- 3 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 4 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 5 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 6 Cab from Newark to West Windsor NJ.
- 7 Dining and wining in Dallas
- 8 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 9 your favorite city USA?
- 10 Pacific coast road trip
- 11 Yellowstone in Early October?
- 12 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 13 Choosing between a few cities for a long weekend trip
- 14 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 15 Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 16 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 17 Ideas please for travel between Grand Canyon & Monument Valley
- 18 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 19 Austin with Kids
- 20 Two days out of Seattle
- 21 New Orleans and Slidell
- 22 Help with driving East to West
- 23 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 24 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 25 South Carolina
Hi All --