Hi All --
I'm like an obnoxious, overly-proud parent when it comes to my hometown of Chicago. I think it's an amazing city and want everyone to feel the same.
I love walking, contemporary homes and street art and Chicago offers some of the best (the murals on the street are crazy-good) of all three. I've put together a home walk and mural walk here -- for both locals and visitors -- with plenty of photos for anyone who wants to join in virtually.
Hope you enjoy it. More Chicago posts to come.
Chicago: Home Walk & Mural Walk
Hi All --
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 2 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 3 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 4 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 5 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 6 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 7 American Honeymoon in March
- 8 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 9 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 10 Colorado Skiing
- 11 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 12 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 13 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 14 san fran sightseeing
- 15 Boston in winter?
- 16 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 17 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 18 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 19 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 20 charlotte
- 21 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 22 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 23 New York City in April
- 24 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 25 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by