Hi All --
I'm like an obnoxious, overly-proud parent when it comes to my hometown of Chicago. I think it's an amazing city and want everyone to feel the same.
I love walking, contemporary homes and street art and Chicago offers some of the best (the murals on the street are crazy-good) of all three. I've put together a home walk and mural walk here -- for both locals and visitors -- with plenty of photos for anyone who wants to join in virtually.
Hope you enjoy it. More Chicago posts to come.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disneyland, Yosemite and San Fransisco
- 2 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota Trip Report
- 3 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 4 1 (844) 883 2953 United Airlines reservations Number
- 5 Airbnb seattle
- 6 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 7 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 8 Texas info
- 9 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 10 inspire me after landing in Miami
- 11 Dallas airport to bush library
- 12 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 13 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 14 los angeles to redwood national park overnight stop
- 15 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 16 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 17 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 19 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 20 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 21 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 22 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 23 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 24 Northern California Gardens.
- 25 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
Hi All --