Hi All --
I'm like an obnoxious, overly-proud parent when it comes to my hometown of Chicago. I think it's an amazing city and want everyone to feel the same.
I love walking, contemporary homes and street art and Chicago offers some of the best (the murals on the street are crazy-good) of all three. I've put together a home walk and mural walk here -- for both locals and visitors -- with plenty of photos for anyone who wants to join in virtually.
Hope you enjoy it. More Chicago posts to come.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 TestoGen - Personal supplement reviews and results
- 2 Newark to Paris
- 3 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 4 Napa Valley Hotel
- 5 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 6 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 7 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 8 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 9 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 10 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 11 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 12 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 13 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 14 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 15 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 16 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 17 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 18 Depot Bay OR
- 19 Seattle 5 day Itinerary
- 20 A June trip to Kauai
- 21 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 22 Across the United States by Train
- 23 Phone SIM
- 24 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 25 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
Hi All --