Hi All --
I'm like an obnoxious, overly-proud parent when it comes to my hometown of Chicago. I think it's an amazing city and want everyone to feel the same.
I love walking, contemporary homes and street art and Chicago offers some of the best (the murals on the street are crazy-good) of all three. I've put together a home walk and mural walk here -- for both locals and visitors -- with plenty of photos for anyone who wants to join in virtually.
Hope you enjoy it. More Chicago posts to come.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 2 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 3 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 4 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 5 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 6 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 7 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 8 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 9 Hotel in Reno
- 10 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 11 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 12 Looking for informaation on Joshua Tree
- 13 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 14 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 15 A nice restuarnt in Charlottesville, VA for bridesmaids luncheon?
- 16 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 17 http://skincaremarkets.com/brainup-iq/
- 18 Utah National Parks visit
- 19 10 days vacation in California
- 20 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 21 Plan a trip for me! 3 kids 5 and under, SW airlines out of MKE
- 22 roadtrip sfo - seattle
- 23 Chicago to Portland drive March 1
- 24 Maui where to stay help
- 25 Bar Harbor or Burlington? (or somewhere else?)
Hi All --