Hi All --
I'm like an obnoxious, overly-proud parent when it comes to my hometown of Chicago. I think it's an amazing city and want everyone to feel the same.
I love walking, contemporary homes and street art and Chicago offers some of the best (the murals on the street are crazy-good) of all three. I've put together a home walk and mural walk here -- for both locals and visitors -- with plenty of photos for anyone who wants to join in virtually.
Hope you enjoy it. More Chicago posts to come.
Chicago: Home Walk & Mural Walk
Hi All --
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Cindy Shearin Group Bottom Line
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 4 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 5 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 6 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 9 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 10 Visiting Denver
- 11 Visiting Denver
- 12 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 13 NYC theatre broadway
- 14 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 15 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 16 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 17 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 18 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 19 A day in Dallas
- 20 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 21 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 22 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 23 Door County Suggestions
- 24 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 25 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples