Hi All --
I'm like an obnoxious, overly-proud parent when it comes to my hometown of Chicago. I think it's an amazing city and want everyone to feel the same.
I love walking, contemporary homes and street art and Chicago offers some of the best (the murals on the street are crazy-good) of all three. I've put together a home walk and mural walk here -- for both locals and visitors -- with plenty of photos for anyone who wants to join in virtually.
Hope you enjoy it. More Chicago posts to come.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Weekend in Chicago
- 2 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 3 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 4 Gulf Coast Florida Keys Road Trip!
- 5 Places to stay in Skagway
- 6 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 7 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 8 US Trip
- 9 flagstaff
- 10 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 11 NOLA, San Diego, Denver, Austin/San Antonio, Nashville?
- 12 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 13 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 14 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 15 Maui - luau question
- 16 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 17 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 18 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 19 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 20 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 21 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 22 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 23 Baltimore to Philadelphia
- 24 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 25 Bryce and Zion planning
Hi All --