Hi All --
I'm like an obnoxious, overly-proud parent when it comes to my hometown of Chicago. I think it's an amazing city and want everyone to feel the same.
I love walking, contemporary homes and street art and Chicago offers some of the best (the murals on the street are crazy-good) of all three. I've put together a home walk and mural walk here -- for both locals and visitors -- with plenty of photos for anyone who wants to join in virtually.
Hope you enjoy it. More Chicago posts to come.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1 (800) 927 2480 QuickBooks Pro Error Support Phone Number
- 2 Where to live in the North East
- 3 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 4 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 5 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 6 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 7 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 8 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 9 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 10 Restaurant Recommendations
- 11 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 12 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 13 JFK to Washington
- 14 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 15 Houston during hurricane
- 16 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 17 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 18 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 19 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 20 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 21 Maui and Kauai
- 22 Phoenix for the weekend
- 23 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 24 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 25 Christmas in Colorado
Hi All --