Hi. I am a woman traveling alone on May 22nd from LaGuardia in NYC to Chicago ( Wrigleyville). I usually travel with one very large heavy suitcase on wheels and a large heavy carry on. My choice is to travel on Southwest to Midway and either take the Orange Line to Downtown and then take a taxi to Wrigleyville, OR Take a taxi from Midway to Wrigleyville - Or take another airlines ( a bit more expensive) to O'Hare and take a taxi from there. Looking for ideas and suggestions. Many thanks in advance.
Chicago - Going to Wrigleyville w/Heavy Luggage - Midway or O'Hare
View all United States activity »
- 1 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 2 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 3 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 4 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 5 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 6 Biloxi questions again
- 7 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 8 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 9 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 10 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 11 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 12 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 13 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 14 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 15 San Antonio
- 16 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 17 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 18 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 19 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 20 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 21 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 22 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 23 Vero Beach FL
- 24 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 25 Question about Boulder area