Hi. I am a woman traveling alone on May 22nd from LaGuardia in NYC to Chicago ( Wrigleyville). I usually travel with one very large heavy suitcase on wheels and a large heavy carry on. My choice is to travel on Southwest to Midway and either take the Orange Line to Downtown and then take a taxi to Wrigleyville, OR Take a taxi from Midway to Wrigleyville - Or take another airlines ( a bit more expensive) to O'Hare and take a taxi from there. Looking for ideas and suggestions. Many thanks in advance.
Chicago - Going to Wrigleyville w/Heavy Luggage - Midway or O'Hare
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 2 Temecula< CA
- 3 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 4 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 5 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 6 Vegas hotels for families
- 7 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 8 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 9 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 10 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 11 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 12 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 13 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 14 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 15 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 16 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 17 Transportation help in Philly
- 18 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 19 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 20 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 21 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 22 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 23 Hilton Midtown New York
- 24 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 25 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?