Hi. I am a woman traveling alone on May 22nd from LaGuardia in NYC to Chicago ( Wrigleyville). I usually travel with one very large heavy suitcase on wheels and a large heavy carry on. My choice is to travel on Southwest to Midway and either take the Orange Line to Downtown and then take a taxi to Wrigleyville, OR Take a taxi from Midway to Wrigleyville - Or take another airlines ( a bit more expensive) to O'Hare and take a taxi from there. Looking for ideas and suggestions. Many thanks in advance.
Chicago - Going to Wrigleyville w/Heavy Luggage - Midway or O'Hare
- 1 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 2 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 3 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 4 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 5 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 6 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 7 What are the best activities in Key West?
- 8 Memphis Tours
- 9 Newport, RI Questions
- 10 Meredith New Hampshire
- 11 California, Northern
- 12 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 13 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 14 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 15 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 16 Seatlle, WA
- 17 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 18 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 19 Around North America (cruise)
- 20 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 21 Boston and surrounding area
- 22 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 23 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 24 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 25 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.