Hi. I am a woman traveling alone on May 22nd from LaGuardia in NYC to Chicago ( Wrigleyville). I usually travel with one very large heavy suitcase on wheels and a large heavy carry on. My choice is to travel on Southwest to Midway and either take the Orange Line to Downtown and then take a taxi to Wrigleyville, OR Take a taxi from Midway to Wrigleyville - Or take another airlines ( a bit more expensive) to O'Hare and take a taxi from there. Looking for ideas and suggestions. Many thanks in advance.
Chicago - Going to Wrigleyville w/Heavy Luggage - Midway or O'Hare
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BUY PASSPORT(email@example.com)DRIVING LICENSE,
- 2 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 3 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 4 N California trip questions
- 5 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 6 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 7 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 8 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 9 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 10 Colorado aspen updates
- 11 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 12 Fall color yet?
- 13 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 14 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 15 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 16 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 17 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 18 New England Skiing
- 19 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 20 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 21 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 22 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 23 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 24 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 25 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown