A friend and I will be in Chicago in June for 3 days. We really love wandering around, museums, architecture, eating, actually everything. There haven't been any recent posts on what to do so we were hoping for suggestions. What would you not miss? What defines Chicago and makes you want to go back? Thanks.
Chicago for 3 days-what are the must sees?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 2 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 3 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 4 Two airports to choose from?
- 5 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 6 Road trip itinerary
- 7 Visiting Hemingway Country, Petoskey Area
- 8 Apartment Rentals DC
- 9 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 10 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 11 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 12 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 13 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 14 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 15 Burlington VT day trip
- 16 SLC and JAC?? - ski advice needed
- 17 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 18 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 19 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 20 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 21 please advise on my Seattle-Vancouver itinerary
- 22 DC - Choosing a place to stay where the action is!
- 23 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 24 Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- 25 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!