I was wondering if anyone had advice concerning overnight parking near the Drake Hotel. I would rather not pay $50.00 per night valet parking. Does anybody have any experience with the garages near the hotel? I can't seem to find an overnight price for the garages either.
Any help you could provide would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 2 [NFR.TV] National Finals Rodeo 2016 Live Stream Online 4 Dec 2016
- 3 Ideas for New York
- 4 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 5 Help us choose a hotel
- 6 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 7 Honeymoon on PCH
- 8 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 9 Magic Show
- 10 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 11 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 12 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 13 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 14 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 15 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 16 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 17 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 18 Staying outside DC
- 19 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 20 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 21 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 22 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 23 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 24 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 25 Kauai for a group over New Years