I was wondering if anyone had advice concerning overnight parking near the Drake Hotel. I would rather not pay $50.00 per night valet parking. Does anybody have any experience with the garages near the hotel? I can't seem to find an overnight price for the garages either.
Any help you could provide would be appreciated!
Chicago - Drake Hotel Parking?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 2 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 3 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 4 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 5 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 6 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 7 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 8 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 9 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 10 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 11 Re-Visit DC
- 12 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 13 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 14 Road Trip From Dallas to RMNP through CO Springs.
- 15 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 16 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 17 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 18 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 19 Victoria Clipper to Friday Harbor/San Juan Islands
- 20 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 21 2 day in Adirondack park
- 22 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 23 A specific safety issue in Area Hell's Kitchen, 43th West Street
- 24 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 25 Itinerary suggestion needed for DC