I am working on planning a bachelorette party for eight girls on August 11th and am looking for some good restaurant suggestions.
We are all from Chicago, but are having a tough time deciding where to go. We plan to spend the day in the city, go to a dinner around 8 p.m. and then go out. We are staying at the W City Center on Saturday night and plan to do brunch Sunday morning.
Our bride does not want anything crazy. She's looking for a classy night out with her girlfriends, so no strippers or super wild clubs.
I was thinking about doing dinner at Carnivale. It popped up during my brainstorm as a fun place for us to go. Any other suggestions for dinner or going out afterwards would be greatly appreciated.
Chicago "classy" bachelorette party
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 2 charlotte
- 3 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 4 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 5 New York City in April
- 6 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 7 Boston in winter?
- 8 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 9 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 10 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 11 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 12 san fran sightseeing
- 13 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 14 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 15 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 16 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 17 Baytown, Texas
- 18 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 19 Moving from VA to CT
- 20 New Orleans pictures
- 21 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 22 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)
- 23 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 24 American Honeymoon in March
- 25 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?