I am working on planning a bachelorette party for eight girls on August 11th and am looking for some good restaurant suggestions.
We are all from Chicago, but are having a tough time deciding where to go. We plan to spend the day in the city, go to a dinner around 8 p.m. and then go out. We are staying at the W City Center on Saturday night and plan to do brunch Sunday morning.
Our bride does not want anything crazy. She's looking for a classy night out with her girlfriends, so no strippers or super wild clubs.
I was thinking about doing dinner at Carnivale. It popped up during my brainstorm as a fun place for us to go. Any other suggestions for dinner or going out afterwards would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL Installation CONTACT☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Supp0rt care
- 2 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 3 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 4 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 5 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 6 Where to stay in Big Bear/Snow Summit, California to ski?
- 7 Christmas in Colorado
- 8 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 9 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 10 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 11 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 12 JFK to Washington
- 13 Where to live in the North East
- 14 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 15 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 16 Restaurant Recommendations
- 17 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 18 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 19 Houston during hurricane
- 20 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 21 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 22 Phoenix for the weekend
- 23 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 24 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 25 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations