I am working on planning a bachelorette party for eight girls on August 11th and am looking for some good restaurant suggestions.
We are all from Chicago, but are having a tough time deciding where to go. We plan to spend the day in the city, go to a dinner around 8 p.m. and then go out. We are staying at the W City Center on Saturday night and plan to do brunch Sunday morning.
Our bride does not want anything crazy. She's looking for a classy night out with her girlfriends, so no strippers or super wild clubs.
I was thinking about doing dinner at Carnivale. It popped up during my brainstorm as a fun place for us to go. Any other suggestions for dinner or going out afterwards would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 2 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 3 US Trip
- 4 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 5 Bryce and Zion planning
- 6 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 7 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 8 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 9 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 10 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 11 Driving to NYC from Ohio
- 12 Ohio to NYC
- 13 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 14 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 15 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 16 4 days road trip southern New England
- 17 Philly Itinerary Help
- 18 Which one to pick----Phillips 26 Glacier or Prince William Sound cruise?
- 19 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 20 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego
- 21 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 22 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 23 Boston with baby
- 24 Where to go: Dallas-Austin-Houston-San Antonio
- 25 Sacramento Hotel