I am working on planning a bachelorette party for eight girls on August 11th and am looking for some good restaurant suggestions.
We are all from Chicago, but are having a tough time deciding where to go. We plan to spend the day in the city, go to a dinner around 8 p.m. and then go out. We are staying at the W City Center on Saturday night and plan to do brunch Sunday morning.
Our bride does not want anything crazy. She's looking for a classy night out with her girlfriends, so no strippers or super wild clubs.
I was thinking about doing dinner at Carnivale. It popped up during my brainstorm as a fun place for us to go. Any other suggestions for dinner or going out afterwards would be greatly appreciated.
Chicago "classy" bachelorette party
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 2 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 3 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 4 Washington DC in Spring?
- 5 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 6 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 7 Richmond highlights?
- 8 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 9 4 week family trip ideas
- 10 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 11 Broadway this week
- 12 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 13 Weekend in NYC
- 14 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 15 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 16 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 17 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 18 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 19 New York, New York...
- 20 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 21 trains in Europe
- 22 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 23 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 24 USA trip
- 25 Need condo suggestions in Destin