I am working on planning a bachelorette party for eight girls on August 11th and am looking for some good restaurant suggestions.
We are all from Chicago, but are having a tough time deciding where to go. We plan to spend the day in the city, go to a dinner around 8 p.m. and then go out. We are staying at the W City Center on Saturday night and plan to do brunch Sunday morning.
Our bride does not want anything crazy. She's looking for a classy night out with her girlfriends, so no strippers or super wild clubs.
I was thinking about doing dinner at Carnivale. It popped up during my brainstorm as a fun place for us to go. Any other suggestions for dinner or going out afterwards would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where can I get the best glaciers experience?
- 2 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 3 florida gulf coast
- 4 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 5 Road trip advice needed please
- 6 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 7 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 8 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 9 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 10 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 11 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 12 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 13 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 14 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 15 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 16 Family Trip advice please?!
- 17 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 18 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 19 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 20 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 21 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 22 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 23 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 24 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 25 Tubing Rainbow River Dunnellon, Florida