I am working on planning a bachelorette party for eight girls on August 11th and am looking for some good restaurant suggestions.
We are all from Chicago, but are having a tough time deciding where to go. We plan to spend the day in the city, go to a dinner around 8 p.m. and then go out. We are staying at the W City Center on Saturday night and plan to do brunch Sunday morning.
Our bride does not want anything crazy. She's looking for a classy night out with her girlfriends, so no strippers or super wild clubs.
I was thinking about doing dinner at Carnivale. It popped up during my brainstorm as a fun place for us to go. Any other suggestions for dinner or going out afterwards would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA :Yahoo Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 Yahoo MAIL 24*7
- 2 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 3 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 4 Las Vegas trip report
- 5 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 6 Lunch in Central Park
- 7 Flanigan's Inn & Hotel Zion National Park Springdale
- 8 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 9 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 10 My travels to Monument Valley
- 11 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 12 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 13 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 14 Oregon Coast road trip
- 15 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 16 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 17 Miami for 2 days
- 18 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 19 How much cash do you travel with?
- 20 Food Festival Tour
- 21 Boston area hotels
- 22 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 23 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 24 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 25 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?