I am working on planning a bachelorette party for eight girls on August 11th and am looking for some good restaurant suggestions.
We are all from Chicago, but are having a tough time deciding where to go. We plan to spend the day in the city, go to a dinner around 8 p.m. and then go out. We are staying at the W City Center on Saturday night and plan to do brunch Sunday morning.
Our bride does not want anything crazy. She's looking for a classy night out with her girlfriends, so no strippers or super wild clubs.
I was thinking about doing dinner at Carnivale. It popped up during my brainstorm as a fun place for us to go. Any other suggestions for dinner or going out afterwards would be greatly appreciated.
Chicago "classy" bachelorette party
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 2 10 day trip to California
- 3 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 4 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 5 Drive along the Columbia River
- 6 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 7 Wine Country Picnic
- 8 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 9 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 10 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 11 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 12 Boston/Fenway park
- 13 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 14 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 15 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 16 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 17 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 18 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 19 Where to go in Maine?
- 20 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 21 Timeshare Nightmares
- 22 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 23 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 24 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 25 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC