I am working on planning a bachelorette party for eight girls on August 11th and am looking for some good restaurant suggestions.
We are all from Chicago, but are having a tough time deciding where to go. We plan to spend the day in the city, go to a dinner around 8 p.m. and then go out. We are staying at the W City Center on Saturday night and plan to do brunch Sunday morning.
Our bride does not want anything crazy. She's looking for a classy night out with her girlfriends, so no strippers or super wild clubs.
I was thinking about doing dinner at Carnivale. It popped up during my brainstorm as a fun place for us to go. Any other suggestions for dinner or going out afterwards would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Offgrid SC Tree House Adventure - Video
- 2 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 3 cruising the Mississippi river
- 4 http://www.healthboostup.com/spartagen-xt-reviews/
- 5 Your favourite places in New York City
- 6 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 7 Juneau cruise stop
- 8 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 9 Niagara Falls.
- 10 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 11 Trip Starting from New York
- 12 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 13 New England Canada Road Trip
- 14 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 15 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 16 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 17 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 18 Balboa Park - Recommendations for Museums/Restaurants/Gardens?
- 19 Napa Valley Hotel
- 20 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 21 A day in Boston
- 22 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 23 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 24 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 25 Nilichik Ak.