I am working on planning a bachelorette party for eight girls on August 11th and am looking for some good restaurant suggestions.
We are all from Chicago, but are having a tough time deciding where to go. We plan to spend the day in the city, go to a dinner around 8 p.m. and then go out. We are staying at the W City Center on Saturday night and plan to do brunch Sunday morning.
Our bride does not want anything crazy. She's looking for a classy night out with her girlfriends, so no strippers or super wild clubs.
I was thinking about doing dinner at Carnivale. It popped up during my brainstorm as a fun place for us to go. Any other suggestions for dinner or going out afterwards would be greatly appreciated.
Chicago "classy" bachelorette party
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 2 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 3 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 4 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 5 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 6 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 7 Best places to move to Florida?
- 8 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 9 Juneau May 8th
- 10 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 11 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 12 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 13 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 16 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 17 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 18 West Coast Bound End of March
- 19 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 20 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 21 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 22 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 23 Question about Miami travel
- 24 Salt Lake City
- 25 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews