I am working on planning a bachelorette party for eight girls on August 11th and am looking for some good restaurant suggestions.
We are all from Chicago, but are having a tough time deciding where to go. We plan to spend the day in the city, go to a dinner around 8 p.m. and then go out. We are staying at the W City Center on Saturday night and plan to do brunch Sunday morning.
Our bride does not want anything crazy. She's looking for a classy night out with her girlfriends, so no strippers or super wild clubs.
I was thinking about doing dinner at Carnivale. It popped up during my brainstorm as a fun place for us to go. Any other suggestions for dinner or going out afterwards would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleintalk.com/hyper-tone-force-australia/
- 2 ((18552054069))Delta Airlines ticket Upgrade
- 3 ((18552054069))Hawaiian Airlines Business Class Upgrade
- 4 Verutum RX Male Enhancement Trial - Bigger, Harder & Longer Erections!
- 5 Economical Restaurants in Oahu; Especially Waikiki
- 6 18552054069 American Airlines Upgrade To Economy
- 7 Dory fishing boats on Oregon coast
- 8 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 9 Day Trip from Monroe, Ct to Berkshires
- 10 Nashville or Nashville and New Orleans
- 11 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 12 Disneyland, Yosemite and San Fransisco
- 13 Airbnb seattle
- 14 Photos of otters and other wildlife at Moss Landing
- 15 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 16 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 17 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota Trip Report
- 18 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 19 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 20 Texas info
- 21 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 22 Leisurely Car Trip from Atlanta to Sacramento?
- 23 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 24 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 25 Luau Worth the Money or Not?