I am working on planning a bachelorette party for eight girls on August 11th and am looking for some good restaurant suggestions.
We are all from Chicago, but are having a tough time deciding where to go. We plan to spend the day in the city, go to a dinner around 8 p.m. and then go out. We are staying at the W City Center on Saturday night and plan to do brunch Sunday morning.
Our bride does not want anything crazy. She's looking for a classy night out with her girlfriends, so no strippers or super wild clubs.
I was thinking about doing dinner at Carnivale. It popped up during my brainstorm as a fun place for us to go. Any other suggestions for dinner or going out afterwards would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 2 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 3 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 4 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 5 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 6 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 7 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 8 Uber boston
- 9 What is there to do on MAUI
- 10 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 11 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 12 Any Sanibel experts?
- 13 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 14 Hawaii Help
- 15 Summer in Michigan
- 16 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104909
- 17 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 18 NYC 30th birhday ideas
- 19 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 20 Rafting the Colorado
- 21 Glacier National Park
- 22 5 nights stay RMNP
- 23 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 24 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 25 West Virginia/Virginia during Thanksgiving (8 days)