How far is the Clark & Lake Subway stop via taxi to Wrigleyville? I am arriving at 10:15 AM on a Wednesday and was wondering if it would be easier and the same price wise to take a cab from ORD to Wrigleyviile - or cheaper/faster to take Blue Line train to Clark/Lake and then take a taxi from there to Wrigleyville. Also is is difficult to get a taxi at Clark/Lake? What neighborhood is Clark/Lake located in? Thank you !
Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego parks and attractions
- 2 Door County Suggestions
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 5 Visiting Denver
- 6 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 7 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 8 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 9 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 10 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 11 NYC theatre broadway
- 12 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 13 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 14 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 15 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 16 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 19 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 20 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 21 Visiting Denver
- 22 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 23 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 24 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 25 Death Valley in June in a motorhome