We've never been to Chicago other than changing planes.
We'd like to go for a few days but that's a lot of flying to spend 3-4 days in one place.
Any add-ons in the area?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 2 Using Tripmasters for Hawaiian trip
- 3 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 4 Cape Cod visit in August
- 5 Nashville Public Transportation
- 6 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 7 Mount Rainier Seattle Washington
- 8 San Fran to Napa and back to Carmel, Big Sur, Cambria, Santa Monica
- 9 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 10 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 11 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 12 Buying wine New York City
- 13 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 14 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 15 8 day trip to Florida
- 16 Driving Houston George Bush to Galveston
- 17 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 18 BYOB in New York City
- 19 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 20 carmel vs. monterey california
- 21 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 22 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 23 Week in Colorado
- 24 Moving to Dallas
- 25 Florida Car Rental