We've never been to Chicago other than changing planes.
We'd like to go for a few days but that's a lot of flying to spend 3-4 days in one place.
Any add-ons in the area?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Neue Galerie
- 2 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 3 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 4 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 5 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 6 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 7 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 8 DC restaurant report
- 9 Arizona in winter
- 10 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 11 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 12 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 13 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 14 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 15 Arizona in late January
- 16 A Few Days in Asheville
- 17 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 18 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 19 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 20 Key West
- 21 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 22 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 23 moving to Florida
- 24 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 25 Going from Savanah to thru Smokey Mountains and to the Blue Ridge