We've never been to Chicago other than changing planes.
We'd like to go for a few days but that's a lot of flying to spend 3-4 days in one place.
Any add-ons in the area?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/test-reload-review/
- 2 http://klereumcol.com/biocore-muscle/
- 3 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/dermajur/
- 4 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 5 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 6 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 7 http://seremolynbuy.com/sihu-skin-care/
- 8 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 9 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/test-reload-review/
- 10 Regenes Lift Trails
- 11 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/test-reload-review/
- 12 Although performing the LA Weight Loss!
- 13 TestoGen - Personal supplement reviews and results
- 14 Newark to Paris
- 15 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 16 Napa Valley Hotel
- 17 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 18 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 19 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 20 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 21 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 22 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 23 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 24 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 25 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in