We've never been to Chicago other than changing planes.
We'd like to go for a few days but that's a lot of flying to spend 3-4 days in one place.
Any add-ons in the area?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 2 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 3 Harlem, NY
- 4 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 5 Transportation from LGA to Manhattan
- 6 Lake Powell
- 7 Driving from Boston to Miami
- 8 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 9 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 10 Hotel close to San Francisco airport
- 11 Glacier to Banff
- 12 Portland OR - Uber Question
- 13 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 14 Another Yellowstone Lodging question
- 15 A southwest trip to Arizona, and Utah
- 16 Toronto to gettysburg route question?
- 17 NYC hotel/July
- 18 Day trip from Salt Lake City
- 19 Portland Affordable Accommodations
- 20 Twin Sites For Twins East Coast
- 21 Lodging choice: Custer State Park vs surrounding area
- 22 Yellowstone weather in late May
- 23 Beartooth HWY Question
- 24 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 25 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver