We will be flying from PDX to ORD and out of YYZ on the way back. We haven't been to either city before and are excited to see what they have to offer. We have a total of 9 days including traveling, and don't know where to split our time. Should we do 5 days in Chicago + 4 in Toronto, 6+3, etc? Also what are a couple of highlights for both cities that are must sees, we already plan on visiting the Frank Lloyd Wright house in Chicago, as we are a big fan of him. Also see Willis and JH Towers. In Toronto, the CN Tower and Niagara falls. Is there anything else we should include.
Chicago and Toronto mid-June
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ONP help
- 2 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 3 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 4 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 5 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 6 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 7 Need help planning "Fall Leaf Color Change" trip
- 8 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 9 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 10 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 11 Road Tour in Usa
- 12 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 13 So you love handbags!
- 14 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 15 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 16 replica designer handbags
- 17 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 18 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 19 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 20 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 21 Re-Visit DC
- 22 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 23 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 24 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 25 Camping in the Adirondacks