We will be flying from PDX to ORD and out of YYZ on the way back. We haven't been to either city before and are excited to see what they have to offer. We have a total of 9 days including traveling, and don't know where to split our time. Should we do 5 days in Chicago + 4 in Toronto, 6+3, etc? Also what are a couple of highlights for both cities that are must sees, we already plan on visiting the Frank Lloyd Wright house in Chicago, as we are a big fan of him. Also see Willis and JH Towers. In Toronto, the CN Tower and Niagara falls. Is there anything else we should include.
Chicago and Toronto mid-June
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-
- 2 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 3 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 4 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 5 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 6 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 7 Clearwater FL area
- 8 Los Angeles day trips
- 9 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 10 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 11 trip advice from TN to TX
- 12 san diego or nearby area
- 13 middlebury vt snow
- 14 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 15 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 16 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 17 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 18 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 19 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 20 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 21 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 22 San Fran to Yosemite one night stay
- 23 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 24 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 25 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway