We will be flying from PDX to ORD and out of YYZ on the way back. We haven't been to either city before and are excited to see what they have to offer. We have a total of 9 days including traveling, and don't know where to split our time. Should we do 5 days in Chicago + 4 in Toronto, 6+3, etc? Also what are a couple of highlights for both cities that are must sees, we already plan on visiting the Frank Lloyd Wright house in Chicago, as we are a big fan of him. Also see Willis and JH Towers. In Toronto, the CN Tower and Niagara falls. Is there anything else we should include.
Chicago and Toronto mid-June
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 2 Boston area -- nature
- 3 A Student’s Perspective of Philadelphia and Washington DC:
- 4 Dont rent a car from Buchbinder car rental if you go Europe
- 5 New York city--best time to visit??
- 6 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 7 California & French Polynesia
- 8 New Orleans November 2014- Trip Report
- 9 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 10 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 11 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 12 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 13 General Utah planning questions
- 14 Fun weekend in NYC, including a GTG
- 15 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 16 Maui Luau?
- 17 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 18 American Honeymoon in March
- 19 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 20 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 21 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 22 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 23 4 week family trip ideas
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)