I intend to be in Chicago between October 2nd and 7th, for the Chicago Marathon (which will be held on October 7th). During that period, I think I will find enough things to cover in the city itself.
But before that (September 30th and October 1st) and after that (October 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th), I'll have time to visit something else, around the city (let's say, maximum 200 miles away).
We are in a group of three: me, my wife and kid (11 months old).
Any suggestions? It can be either a road trip or a train trip.
Do you think it's a good idea to use the 6 days after leaving Chicago to do down to Atlanta (from there I could take a direct flight to my hometown, in Brazil)? Is it (driving) a nice way to cover that distance, with beautiful sites?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 경마왕 ￢￢접속 : 【_bbk89.com_】♡코리아닷컴
- 2 바둑이게임포커 ● 연결 : 【_ssp335.com⌒추천인:지퍼_】
- 3 바둑이포커 ⊙접속 : 【_ssp335.com⌒추천인:지퍼_】
- 4 경마결과 ♪접속주소 : 【_bbk89.com_】♪두바이경마
- 5 손오공 ▣ 홈피:【 ' m k 2 8 9. 컴 ' 】
- 6 바둑이잘하는법 ⊙접속주소 : 【_ssp335.com⌒추천인:지퍼_】
- 7 코리아레이스 ◎도메인 : 【_bbk89.com_】서울경마문화
- 8 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 9 야마토전함 ▣접속주소 :【 ' m k 2 8 9 컴 ' 】
- 10 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 11 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 12 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 13 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 14 US whole month of January where to
- 15 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 16 Maui - luau question
- 17 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 18 Weekend in Chicago
- 19 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 20 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 21 Gulf Coast Florida Keys Road Trip!
- 22 Places to stay in Skagway
- 23 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 24 US Trip
- 25 flagstaff