I intend to be in Chicago between October 2nd and 7th, for the Chicago Marathon (which will be held on October 7th). During that period, I think I will find enough things to cover in the city itself.
But before that (September 30th and October 1st) and after that (October 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th), I'll have time to visit something else, around the city (let's say, maximum 200 miles away).
We are in a group of three: me, my wife and kid (11 months old).
Any suggestions? It can be either a road trip or a train trip.
Do you think it's a good idea to use the 6 days after leaving Chicago to do down to Atlanta (from there I could take a direct flight to my hometown, in Brazil)? Is it (driving) a nice way to cover that distance, with beautiful sites?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Fran to Napa and back to Carmel, Big Sur, Cambria, Santa Monica
- 2 Tulip time
- 3 http://testosteroneboostclassi.com/maxtropin/
- 4 Buying wine New York City
- 5 Classic Leather jackets for men and women at very cheap price
- 6 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 7 Using Tripmasters for Hawaiian trip
- 8 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 9 Cape Cod visit in August
- 10 Nashville Public Transportation
- 11 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 12 Mount Rainier Seattle Washington
- 13 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 14 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 15 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 16 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 17 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 18 8 day trip to Florida
- 19 Driving Houston George Bush to Galveston
- 20 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 21 BYOB in New York City
- 22 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 23 carmel vs. monterey california
- 24 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 25 Best restaurant in Little Italy?