We (mid-seventies) will be in Chicago in September for 4 days. I am looking for suggestions as to in which area to stay. We are somewhat mobility-challenged, so want to be in an area with restaurants fairly close by, and public transportation (maybe hop-on/off trolley?) to get to visit attractions. This will be our first trip to Chicago and I need to narrow down so many possibilities! Any suggestions would be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Universal studios/Orlando
- 2 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 3 San Diego parks and attractions
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 6 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 9 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 10 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 11 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 12 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 13 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 14 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 15 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 16 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 17 Alaska
- 18 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 19 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 20 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 21 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 22 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 23 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 24 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 25 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations