My 2 daughters and I have a 3 hour layover in Chicago in O'Hare. I understand that there is not enough time to actually leave the airport and do anything that's worth doing. My kids are 5 and 10...Suggestions? Food is definitley a requirement. But making my kids eat for an hour and half hardly seems fair. What else could we do? I am a huge Bears fan, will there be lots of Bears gear in the airport?
Chicago: 3 hour layover with kids!
View all United States activity »
- 1 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 2 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 3 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 4 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 5 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 6 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 7 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 8 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 9 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 10 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 11 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 12 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 13 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 14 St. Augustine, Florida
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 San Antonio
- 17 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 18 hotel near Met NYC
- 19 Where should I move to?
- 20 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 21 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 22 Fripp island
- 23 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 24 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 25 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip