My 2 daughters and I have a 3 hour layover in Chicago in O'Hare. I understand that there is not enough time to actually leave the airport and do anything that's worth doing. My kids are 5 and 10...Suggestions? Food is definitley a requirement. But making my kids eat for an hour and half hardly seems fair. What else could we do? I am a huge Bears fan, will there be lots of Bears gear in the airport?
Chicago: 3 hour layover with kids!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cross Country RV Trip
- 2 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 3 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 4 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 5 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 6 Texas
- 7 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 8 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 9 Hotels Philly
- 10 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 11 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 12 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 13 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 14 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 15 Universal Orlando
- 16 Where locals eat - Charleston, South Carolina
- 17 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 18 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 19 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 20 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 21 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 22 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 23 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 24 California
- 25 Charleston, SC Beaches