My 2 daughters and I have a 3 hour layover in Chicago in O'Hare. I understand that there is not enough time to actually leave the airport and do anything that's worth doing. My kids are 5 and 10...Suggestions? Food is definitley a requirement. But making my kids eat for an hour and half hardly seems fair. What else could we do? I am a huge Bears fan, will there be lots of Bears gear in the airport?
Chicago: 3 hour layover with kids!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rafting near Denali
- 2 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 3 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 4 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 5 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 6 Travel West Coast
- 7 Where to go in Maine?
- 8 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 9 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 10 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 11 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 12 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 13 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 14 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 15 Colorado in the summer!
- 16 Kennebunkport and....?
- 17 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 18 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 19 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 20 WISCONSIN
- 21 Jersey City Parking
- 22 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 23 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 24 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 25 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH