Hi, we are visiting Chicago in June. We are staying at the Hyatt on Wacker. Can we walk to Navy Pier from here or should we get a cab? We are booked on the Odyssey cruise for a Saturday night. We are Brits in the US for the first time. Also what are good places to eat, price irrelevant. Thanks!
- 1 Savannah restaurants
- 2 Newport, RI Questions
- 3 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 4 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 5 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 6 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 7 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 8 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 9 Denver 1 day in denver
- 10 Boston and surrounding area
- 11 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 12 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 13 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 14 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 15 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 16 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 17 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 18 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 19 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 20 Middlebury vt quickie
- 21 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 22 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 23 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 24 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 25 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help