Renting a house on the North Shore (Ha'ena), and want to know the best place to stock up on groceries. I know Kauai doesn't have a Costco, so where does everyone shop to save $$$?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Topic TitleInstalaciones de energía solar fotovoltaica
- 2 http://klereumcol.com/image-revive/
- 3 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 4 http://supplementforehealthy.com/lumify-x9-avis/
- 5 Are you searching used car site?
- 6 Ideas for New York
- 7 Great OR beach house locations?
- 8 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 9 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 10 Honeymoon on PCH
- 11 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 12 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 13 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 14 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 15 No Spam this morning!!
- 16 San Francisco transit options
- 17 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 18 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 19 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 20 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 21 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 22 First time visit to New Orleans: Hilton Riverside or New Orleans Marriott?
- 23 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 24 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 25 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston