My boyfriend and I are planning on taking a trip in October for our two year anniversary. We want to drive somewhere in the Northeast area. We have from October 11th-14th to stay in a hotel. I was thinking of Virginia or Maryland. Where along the Northeast would there be the cheapest hotels? Thank you for your help!
Cheap Travel in October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 2 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 3 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 4 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 5 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 6 Ackislander
- 7 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 8 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015
- 9 Cross Country RV Trip
- 10 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 11 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 12 New England September
- 13 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 14 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 15 California
- 16 Trip to Memphis and Nashville
- 17 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 18 which river tour out of Haines, Alaska?
- 19 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 20 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 21 Miami Marlins
- 22 Florida or caribbean
- 23 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 24 Northern California in February
- 25 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side