My boyfriend and I are planning on taking a trip in October for our two year anniversary. We want to drive somewhere in the Northeast area. We have from October 11th-14th to stay in a hotel. I was thinking of Virginia or Maryland. Where along the Northeast would there be the cheapest hotels? Thank you for your help!
Cheap Travel in October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 2 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 3 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 4 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 5 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 6 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 7 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 8 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 9 How to dress in Vegas
- 10 USA trip
- 11 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 12 Chicago Questions
- 13 Air Connections on Maui
- 14 camaro hire in waikiki
- 15 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 16 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 17 Timeshare Nightmares
- 18 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 19 Breckenridge in October
- 20 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 21 Orlando for Work
- 22 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 23 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 24 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 25 NBA tickets??