My boyfriend and I are planning on taking a trip in October for our two year anniversary. We want to drive somewhere in the Northeast area. We have from October 11th-14th to stay in a hotel. I was thinking of Virginia or Maryland. Where along the Northeast would there be the cheapest hotels? Thank you for your help!
Cheap Travel in October
- 1 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 2 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 3 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 4 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 5 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 6 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 7 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 8 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 9 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 10 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 11 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 12 Question about Boulder area
- 13 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 14 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 15 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 16 Grand Canyon in March?
- 17 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 18 California Tour Groups?
- 19 Hotel near Public Theater
- 20 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 21 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 22 Warm and don't Drive
- 23 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 24 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 25 PRIDE OF AMERICA