My boyfriend and I are planning on taking a trip in October for our two year anniversary. We want to drive somewhere in the Northeast area. We have from October 11th-14th to stay in a hotel. I was thinking of Virginia or Maryland. Where along the Northeast would there be the cheapest hotels? Thank you for your help!
Cheap Travel in October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 2 Shenandoah National Park
- 3 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 4 A Love Letter to NYC (in Photos)
- 5 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 6 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 7 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 8 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 9 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 10 Itinerary Help - options.
- 11 Day trip out of NYC - without car
- 12 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 13 Daytona Beach and ??
- 14 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 15 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 16 Hawaii is still Hell
- 17 Alaska restaurant prices
- 18 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 19 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 20 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 21 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 22 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management
- 23 Priceline/HotWire Better Bidding Assistance
- 24 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 25 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip