My boyfriend and I are planning on taking a trip in October for our two year anniversary. We want to drive somewhere in the Northeast area. We have from October 11th-14th to stay in a hotel. I was thinking of Virginia or Maryland. Where along the Northeast would there be the cheapest hotels? Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 2 The New Whitney
- 3 Where to stop from Litchfield Beach to Sharpsburg, Maryland
- 4 1.5 days in Chicago
- 5 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 6 Monterey whale watching
- 7 Car Hire Alamo
- 8 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 9 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 10 Pittsburgh Trip
- 11 Aug Weekend Colorado - Stay in Carbondale, Snowmass or Redstone
- 12 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 13 Best Movie/TV Studio tours in LA..adults
- 14 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 15 Running kissimmee Florida
- 16 Mendocino Hiking
- 17 Paul Gauguin
- 18 Highway 1 motels
- 19 Berkshires with a toddler
- 20 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 21 Getting around in NYC
- 22 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 23 View of Empire State Building from street
- 24 11 days SE coast road trip
- 25 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center