We (2 adults and 2 children) need a place to stay overnight on our way from Buffalo NY to Colorado end of July. Anyone knows where we can stay somewhere near Portage, or LaPorte or Hammond, IN. We don't mind to travel another 10-15 min after thruway exit. Thank you.
Cheap motel on I-90 W near Portage, LaPorte or Hammond IN
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 2 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 3 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 4 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 5 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 6 West Coast Road Trip
- 7 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 8 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 9 East Coast Road Trip
- 10 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 11 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 12 4 week family trip ideas
- 13 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 14 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 15 Pirateland SC
- 16 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 17 San Diego with Kids
- 18 Metro Card Options
- 19 Maui itinerary
- 20 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 21 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 22 getting around DC
- 23 California
- 24 Road Trip: Seattle to San Francisco in November
- 25 Travel between Maui and Big Island