I'm flying out to NYC this weekend (a last-minute trip, didn't really have time to plan much) and have Saturday night free. I would love to catch a show and was hoping for some recommendations. I was hoping for something not too expensive (maybe around $50 or so per ticket?) and am open to most types of shows (musicals, plays, opera, dance, etc). I know that the big broadway shows tend to sell out early (and are quite pricey), so I was hoping for some insider recommendations on alternative (but still high quality) shows.
Cheap, last-minute show in NYC?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 2 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 3 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 4 Beach holiday with baby
- 5 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 6 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 7 Trip with grandson to Chicago and Michigan
- 8 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 9 Grand Marais?
- 10 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 11 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 12 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 13 Salt Lake City
- 14 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 15 First visit in New Mexico
- 16 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 17 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 18 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 19 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 20 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 21 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 22 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 23 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 24 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 25 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux