I'm flying out to NYC this weekend (a last-minute trip, didn't really have time to plan much) and have Saturday night free. I would love to catch a show and was hoping for some recommendations. I was hoping for something not too expensive (maybe around $50 or so per ticket?) and am open to most types of shows (musicals, plays, opera, dance, etc). I know that the big broadway shows tend to sell out early (and are quite pricey), so I was hoping for some insider recommendations on alternative (but still high quality) shows.
Cheap, last-minute show in NYC?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hana hotels in August
- 2 Spring Break in Charleston
- 3 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 4 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 5 Berkshires
- 6 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 7 Hana question
- 8 Sea world San Diego
- 9 Hawaii is still Hell
- 10 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 11 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 12 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 13 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 14 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 15 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 16 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 17 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 18 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 19 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 20 Montana- what are must see places?
- 21 Clearwater visit.
- 22 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 23 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 24 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 25 Charleston Airport Hotel