I'm flying out to NYC this weekend (a last-minute trip, didn't really have time to plan much) and have Saturday night free. I would love to catch a show and was hoping for some recommendations. I was hoping for something not too expensive (maybe around $50 or so per ticket?) and am open to most types of shows (musicals, plays, opera, dance, etc). I know that the big broadway shows tend to sell out early (and are quite pricey), so I was hoping for some insider recommendations on alternative (but still high quality) shows.
Cheap, last-minute show in NYC?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 2 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 3 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 4 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 5 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 6 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 7 Fancy dining
- 8 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 9 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 10 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 11 Charlotte restaurant help
- 12 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 13 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 14 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 15 Itinerary opinions
- 16 moving to florida
- 17 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 18 Alaska railroad?
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 21 culpepper
- 22 NYC Clubs for live music
- 23 Mesa Verde
- 24 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 25 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?