I'm flying out to NYC this weekend (a last-minute trip, didn't really have time to plan much) and have Saturday night free. I would love to catch a show and was hoping for some recommendations. I was hoping for something not too expensive (maybe around $50 or so per ticket?) and am open to most types of shows (musicals, plays, opera, dance, etc). I know that the big broadway shows tend to sell out early (and are quite pricey), so I was hoping for some insider recommendations on alternative (but still high quality) shows.
Cheap, last-minute show in NYC?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC hotel/July
- 2 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 3 Vegas,Sedona,GC,Page,Bryce,Zion
- 4 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 5 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 6 new york subway help please
- 7 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 8 NYC with my 13 year old
- 9 Las Vegas must sees
- 10 Girls' Getaway
- 11 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 12 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 13 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 14 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 15 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 16 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 17 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 18 Florida SunPass mini-transponder
- 19 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 20 California: Getty museum
- 21 Unique things to do in PA with a 20 month old! (and some adults too!)
- 22 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 23 DC - WW2 flyover
- 24 Boston to see Sargent works
- 25 pro sports in new york in may