I'm flying out to NYC this weekend (a last-minute trip, didn't really have time to plan much) and have Saturday night free. I would love to catch a show and was hoping for some recommendations. I was hoping for something not too expensive (maybe around $50 or so per ticket?) and am open to most types of shows (musicals, plays, opera, dance, etc). I know that the big broadway shows tend to sell out early (and are quite pricey), so I was hoping for some insider recommendations on alternative (but still high quality) shows.
Cheap, last-minute show in NYC?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 2 charlotte
- 3 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 4 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 5 New York City in April
- 6 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 7 Boston in winter?
- 8 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 9 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 10 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 11 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 12 san fran sightseeing
- 13 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 14 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 15 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 16 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 17 Baytown, Texas
- 18 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 19 Moving from VA to CT
- 20 New Orleans pictures
- 21 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 22 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)
- 23 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 24 American Honeymoon in March
- 25 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?