I'm flying out to NYC this weekend (a last-minute trip, didn't really have time to plan much) and have Saturday night free. I would love to catch a show and was hoping for some recommendations. I was hoping for something not too expensive (maybe around $50 or so per ticket?) and am open to most types of shows (musicals, plays, opera, dance, etc). I know that the big broadway shows tend to sell out early (and are quite pricey), so I was hoping for some insider recommendations on alternative (but still high quality) shows.
Cheap, last-minute show in NYC?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 2 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 3 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 4 NYC Clubs for live music
- 5 Mesa Verde
- 6 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 7 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 8 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 9 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 10 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 11 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 12 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 13 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 14 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 15 Berkshires in late October
- 16 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 17 Seattle: Something Different?
- 18 California road trip
- 19 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 20 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 21 ONP help
- 22 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 23 Savanah Sojourn
- 24 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 25 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest