I'm flying out to NYC this weekend (a last-minute trip, didn't really have time to plan much) and have Saturday night free. I would love to catch a show and was hoping for some recommendations. I was hoping for something not too expensive (maybe around $50 or so per ticket?) and am open to most types of shows (musicals, plays, opera, dance, etc). I know that the big broadway shows tend to sell out early (and are quite pricey), so I was hoping for some insider recommendations on alternative (but still high quality) shows.
Cheap, last-minute show in NYC?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 2 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 3 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 4 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 5 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 6 Dining in Manhattan
- 7 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 8 St Patrick's renovations
- 9 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 10 The reason for choosing Anti Aging serum Is Ok Or Not?
- 11 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 12 4 week family trip ideas
- 13 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 14 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 15 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 16 From Seattle airport to the city
- 17 General Utah planning questions
- 18 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 19 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 20 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 21 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 22 New York City Christmas Trip
- 23 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 24 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 25 Colorado Skiing