I'm flying out to NYC this weekend (a last-minute trip, didn't really have time to plan much) and have Saturday night free. I would love to catch a show and was hoping for some recommendations. I was hoping for something not too expensive (maybe around $50 or so per ticket?) and am open to most types of shows (musicals, plays, opera, dance, etc). I know that the big broadway shows tend to sell out early (and are quite pricey), so I was hoping for some insider recommendations on alternative (but still high quality) shows.
Cheap, last-minute show in NYC?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 2 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 3 DC - WW2 flyover
- 4 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 5 Alaska Trip Planning
- 6 Minneapolis Parking
- 7 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 8 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 9 advice on rental cars-Cody, WY to drop off in Rapid City, SD?
- 10 Seattle to California (Northern) by car
- 11 Ft. Myers, Fl airport rental agencies
- 12 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 13 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 14 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 15 New York City-New Things?
- 16 Camping Generator!?
- 17 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 18 4/30/2015 Driving Vegas to Newport Rhode Island - southern route
- 19 How Do We Get from JFK to Stamford, CT?
- 20 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 21 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 22 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 23 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 24 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 25 Which 2 islands to visit?