I will stay in New York for one week at the end of June. Therefore I'm looking for a place to stay in or near Manhattan. Is there an inexpensive hotel you would recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 2 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 3 AR State Parks
- 4 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 5 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 6 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 7 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 8 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 9 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 10 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 11 9-10 day trip to WA
- 12 Apply in 12th grade for an international student ?
- 13 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 14 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 15 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 16 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 17 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 18 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 19 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 20 Atlanta With Toddler
- 21 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 22 NYC For The Day
- 23 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 24 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 25 Senior citizens traveling as groupl