Just looking for a cheap 3 or 4 star hotel in Coral Springs, Florida. I just need something that is clean and reasonably cheap.
As a side question, is there much to do for a tourist around that area ???
Cheap hotel Coral Springs Florida ??, things to do as well ??
- 1 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 2 10 Days in Maine
- 3 Albuquerque to Denver
- 4 Using public transit in San Diego
- 5 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 6 D.C. in a day
- 7 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 8 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 9 Boston Area College Tour
- 10 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 11 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 12 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 13 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 14 A Visit to Charleston
- 15 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 16 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 17 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 18 Help with NYC transit
- 19 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 20 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 21 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 22 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 23 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 24 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 25 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs