Just looking for a cheap 3 or 4 star hotel in Coral Springs, Florida. I just need something that is clean and reasonably cheap.
As a side question, is there much to do for a tourist around that area ???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://thermosculptproblog.com/nootrology/
- 2 Best Movie/TV Studio tours in LA..adults
- 3 Mendocino Hiking
- 4 Paul Gauguin
- 5 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 6 Highway 1 motels
- 7 Running kissimmee Florida
- 8 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 9 Pittsburgh Trip
- 10 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 11 Berkshires with a toddler
- 12 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 13 Getting around in NYC
- 14 The New Whitney
- 15 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 16 View of Empire State Building from street
- 17 11 days SE coast road trip
- 18 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 19 Pacific Northwest
- 20 A Week in New York City
- 21 Mackinac or Holland?
- 22 Car Hire Alamo
- 23 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 24 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 25 Where to stop from Litchfield Beach to Sharpsburg, Maryland
Cheap hotel Coral Springs Florida ??, things to do as well ??