Just looking for a cheap 3 or 4 star hotel in Coral Springs, Florida. I just need something that is clean and reasonably cheap.
As a side question, is there much to do for a tourist around that area ???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Watch Soccer 25 September 2016 Live
- 2 Hiking 'the wave'
- 3 Restaurant Help Needed
- 4 http://newmusclesupplements.com/exoslim/
- 5 Looking for some Asia's next travel destination ?
- 6 Finding Steve Perry
- 7 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 8 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 9 Trip to visit our children in St Louis, MO and Little Rock, AR.
- 10 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 11 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 12 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 13 Dog friendly beaches near Savannah?
- 14 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 15 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 16 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 17 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 18 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 19 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 20 las vegas anyone
- 21 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver
- 22 Foliage in Vermont
- 23 las vegas anyone
- 24 Grand Canyon
- 25 Washington DC
Cheap hotel Coral Springs Florida ??, things to do as well ??