Just looking for a cheap 3 or 4 star hotel in Coral Springs, Florida. I just need something that is clean and reasonably cheap.
As a side question, is there much to do for a tourist around that area ???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 토토 총판 하는일 【 'kakao: dnj2016' '텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 2 코리아레이스 ◎도메인 : 【_bbk89.com_】서울경마문화
- 3 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 4 토토총판 노하우 【 'kakao: dnj2016' '텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 5 야마토전함 ▣접속주소 :【 ' m k 2 8 9 컴 ' 】
- 6 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 7 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 8 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 9 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 10 US whole month of January where to
- 11 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 12 Maui - luau question
- 13 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 14 Weekend in Chicago
- 15 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 16 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 17 Gulf Coast Florida Keys Road Trip!
- 18 Places to stay in Skagway
- 19 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 20 US Trip
- 21 flagstaff
- 22 NOLA, San Diego, Denver, Austin/San Antonio, Nashville?
- 23 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 24 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 25 San Diego/La Jolla?
Cheap hotel Coral Springs Florida ??, things to do as well ??