Just looking for a cheap 3 or 4 star hotel in Coral Springs, Florida. I just need something that is clean and reasonably cheap.
As a side question, is there much to do for a tourist around that area ???
Cheap hotel Coral Springs Florida ??, things to do as well ??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Berkshires
- 2 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 3 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 4 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 5 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 6 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 7 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 8 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 9 Las Vegas in March
- 10 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 11 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 12 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 13 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 14 Clearwater visit.
- 15 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 16 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 17 2nd Trip to Alaska, Looking for some off the beaten path suggestions
- 18 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 19 hotels near Denali
- 20 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 21 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 22 Lunch on the Turquoise Trail
- 23 Utah 2
- 24 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 25 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!