Just looking for a cheap 3 or 4 star hotel in Coral Springs, Florida. I just need something that is clean and reasonably cheap.
As a side question, is there much to do for a tourist around that area ???
Cheap hotel Coral Springs Florida ??, things to do as well ??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 2 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 3 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 4 Alaska
- 5 First family ski trip
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 8 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 9 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 10 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 11 NYC theatre broadway
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 14 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 15 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 16 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 17 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 18 San Diego grocery stores
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 21 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 22 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 25 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde