Just looking for a cheap 3 or 4 star hotel in Coral Springs, Florida. I just need something that is clean and reasonably cheap.
As a side question, is there much to do for a tourist around that area ???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cody, WY --suggestions for short stop?
- 2 Tranquility Bay or Cheeca Lodge?
- 3 ALASKA FOR 7 DAYS
- 4 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 5 Franklin, TN
- 6 Any one found a fee free ATM around Point Pleasant, NJ area?
- 7 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 8 6 week West USA Family driving trip
- 9 Advise on trip
- 10 Road Trip Loop San Fran south to Monterey - then -east
- 11 Best time to visit alaska
- 12 help getting through mobile, al
- 13 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 14 Hawaii, Big Island, Luau
- 15 Bar Harbor/Acadia NP
- 16 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 17 Moab UT Accommendations
- 18 Pearl Harbor no bag policy
- 19 NJ to Florida drive
- 20 DC Metro Closures
- 21 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 22 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 23 Grade 12 subjects
- 24 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 25 A week in NYC - first timers
Cheap hotel Coral Springs Florida ??, things to do as well ??