Just looking for a cheap 3 or 4 star hotel in Coral Springs, Florida. I just need something that is clean and reasonably cheap.
As a side question, is there much to do for a tourist around that area ???
Cheap hotel Coral Springs Florida ??, things to do as well ??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle Hyatts
- 2 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 3 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 4 Mesa Verde
- 5 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 6 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 7 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 8 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 9 Coastal New England Road trip
- 10 Seattle: Something Different?
- 11 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 12 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 13 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 14 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 15 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 16 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 17 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 18 Park City ideas
- 19 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 20 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 21 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 22 NYC Clubs for live music
- 23 ONP help
- 24 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 25 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?