Just looking for a cheap 3 or 4 star hotel in Coral Springs, Florida. I just need something that is clean and reasonably cheap.
As a side question, is there much to do for a tourist around that area ???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 2 Boston waterfront Italian
- 3 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 4 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 5 Day in Spokane
- 6 Zion and Bryce in July
- 7 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 8 Kids Vacation Place
- 9 East United State - what do you reccomend ?
- 10 First time, Best business class?
- 11 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 12 What to pack
- 13 Napa valley getaway
- 14 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 15 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 16 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 17 summer vacation
- 18 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 19 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 20 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 21 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 22 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 23 Spa at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay
- 24 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 25 Itinerary Help Needed
Cheap hotel Coral Springs Florida ??, things to do as well ??