Just looking for a cheap 3 or 4 star hotel in Coral Springs, Florida. I just need something that is clean and reasonably cheap.
As a side question, is there much to do for a tourist around that area ???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 days vacation in California
- 2 Retiring to Tucson
- 3 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 4 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 5 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 6 Utah National Parks visit
- 7 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 8 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 9 Pet Friendly accommodations midway
- 10 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 11 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 12 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 13 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 14 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 15 Hotel in Reno
- 16 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 17 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 18 Looking for informaation on Joshua Tree
- 19 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 20 A nice restuarnt in Charlottesville, VA for bridesmaids luncheon?
- 21 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 22 http://skincaremarkets.com/brainup-iq/
- 23 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 24 Plan a trip for me! 3 kids 5 and under, SW airlines out of MKE
- 25 roadtrip sfo - seattle
Cheap hotel Coral Springs Florida ??, things to do as well ??