Can anyone recommend a great Italian restaurant in Manhattan that doesn't break the bank but also has ambience? Also open to other cuisines as I have only one night to experience a great meal that doesn't cost an arm and leg before heading out on a long journey in the Middle East
Cheap eats in NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fredericksburg to see the wildflowers and to sample the wine
- 2 canyon De Chelly or Chaco
- 3 Affordable parking options: Port of Miami?
- 4 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 5 JFK to midtown/Times Square (47th & 7th)
- 6 naples restuarant for anniversary
- 7 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 8 New Orleans-where to stay and what to see?
- 9 carousel bar nola
- 10 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 11 Driving from Texas to Yellowstone
- 12 Visiting Denver
- 13 Denver Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
- 14 Louisville KY trip report -- attractions and food
- 15 Smoky Mountain Summer
- 16 NYC play advice needed
- 17 Ocean Activities around Kauai
- 18 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 19 Please update me on moderate priced ocean front hotels southeast Fla.
- 20 Small beach town like Seaside, FL?
- 21 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 22 Big Sur?
- 23 Sunday Brunch Southern California
- 24 San Diego parks and attractions
- 25 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon