I'm considering taking a trip to Maui in either July or November of this year. I'm trying to find out what would be a cheaper flight. I went to some cheap airline flight sights on the web to get some quotes and was surprised that the flights in November were considerably higher, I had thought that they would be cheaper. Does anyone know if the reason that they are more expensive is because November is a considerable time away? Would I get cheaper ticket prices as November approached?
Cheap airline tickets to Maui
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 3 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 4 Universal studios/Orlando
- 5 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 6 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 7 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 8 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 9 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 10 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 11 NYC theatre broadway
- 12 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 13 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 14 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 15 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 16 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 17 USA with a 3 year old
- 18 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 19 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 20 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 21 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 22 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 23 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 24 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 25 Seattle hotel recommendation needed