I am gathering information and researching for a long weekend in Chattanooga with my husband and two boys.
Would love some feedback about the Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel. After talking to friends and reading online, it seems one night in a train car would be exciting and sufficient? And then moving ourselves to two nights in the city? What city hotel would you suggest...anything around $100-$200 a night is fine. Or should we stay the entire timei at the Chattanooga? I've read some reviews that call it tired and shabby?
We would like to do incline railway, aquarium, Ruby Falls, Coolidge Park, TVR and see Rock City..and just be on vacation!! Is this too ambitious for 3 1/2 days? Our boys have heard about Rock City from I don't know where; but they want to see it. We are a very active family from the Indianapolis area, we have access to great museums for kids here; so going for something other than museums. We love to hike and the boys travel really well. Trains are pretty exciting, but the boys are getting more into the history of trains as opposed to just "Thomas".
We plan to get to Chattanooga around 1pm on Friday and stay until Monday mid-morning. Thanks for any advice or suggestions!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 2 Day trips from Boston
- 3 http://gomusclebuilding.com/lumella-eye-serum/
- 4 This exclusive male improvement arrangement
- 5 Southern history- walkable cities
- 6 Are there any side effects after using Nucific Bio X4?
- 7 Healthy and Balanced Body – Claimed By Probiotic America
- 8 http://greencoffeesupremecleanseidea.com/noxitril-reviews/
- 9 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 10 What elements are in Lumella Eye Serum
- 11 http://www.try-nitricstorm.com/le-jeune-cream/
- 12 http://glycematefacts.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement-scam/
- 13 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 14 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 15 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 16 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 17 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 18 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 19 1st time RV trip from Georgia to Oregon
- 20 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 21 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 22 Amtrak Boston/New York
- 23 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 24 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 25 Suggestions Buffalo NY