My husband and I will be in the Chatt area for St. Patrick's weekend. We are looking for great bars and restaurants. Also fun things to do and see while in the area. We're staying in the DT area. Any ideas are greatly appreciated.
Chattanooga - St. Pat's Day
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 2 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 3 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 4 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 5 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 6 A Student’s Perspective of Philadelphia and Washington DC:
- 7 General Utah planning questions
- 8 New York city--best time to visit??
- 9 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 10 Fun weekend in NYC, including a GTG
- 11 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 12 Maui Luau?
- 13 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 14 American Honeymoon in March
- 15 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 16 California & French Polynesia
- 17 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 18 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 19 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 20 4 week family trip ideas
- 21 Boston area -- nature
- 22 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 23 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 24 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 25 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?