My husband and I will be in the Chatt area for St. Patrick's weekend. We are looking for great bars and restaurants. Also fun things to do and see while in the area. We're staying in the DT area. Any ideas are greatly appreciated.
Chattanooga - St. Pat's Day
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 2 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 3 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 4 St. Simon, Georgia
- 5 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 6 Looking for Next Destination
- 7 4 week family trip ideas
- 8 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 9 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 10 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 11 Moving to New Jersey
- 12 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 13 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 16 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 17 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 18 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 19 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 20 West Coast Road Trip
- 21 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 22 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 23 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 24 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 25 Travel between Maui and Big Island