My husband and I will be in the Chatt area for St. Patrick's weekend. We are looking for great bars and restaurants. Also fun things to do and see while in the area. We're staying in the DT area. Any ideas are greatly appreciated.
Chattanooga - St. Pat's Day
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 2 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 3 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 4 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 5 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 6 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 7 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 8 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 9 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 10 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 11 Boston in winter?
- 12 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 13 san fran sightseeing
- 14 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 15 American Honeymoon in March
- 16 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 17 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 18 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 19 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 20 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 21 Colorado Skiing
- 22 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 23 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 24 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 25 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car